Thread: How to remove Trojan Horse Backdoor.Generic13.CBWE virus on my computer

How to remove Trojan Horse Backdoor.Generic13.CBWE virus on my computer

Hello I have installed the AVG antivirus on mine windows XP system and everything was working great on mine system but mine AVG have been recently detected the Trojan Horse Backdoor.Generic13.CBWE virus on mine system but it not able to remove this virus. I have scanned the system with the AVG antivirus but after that also I am not able to remove the Trojan Horse Backdoor.Generic13.CBWE virus. Now I don’t hot remove the Trojan Horse Backdoor.Generic13.CBWE virus. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can remove the viruses that are infected on mine system.

Re: How to remove Trojan Horse Backdoor.Generic13.CBWE virus on my computer

Just go behind this steps and then you’re able to remove the virus which infected on you system. To do this make click on the start icon on the desktop and then click on the run. Now on the run type regedit and after that click on the ok button. now you will get the registry editor and under that go to the below location:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Load
    Once you locate here and after that make right click on the Trojan.Agent And after that delete the key. Now once you and after that make reboot the system for best result.

The Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic13.CBWE located the system folder and to remove this virus you need to have updated antivirus and I think your AVG antivirus not at all updated and so therefore your getting the issue. Finally so I would like to suggest you to make updated the AVG antivirus on your system and after that make scan. If you face the same issue after updating the antivirus and then I think your AVG not capable to remove the virus and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make us of the another antivirus on your system and after that make scan.

Its sounds like your AVG antivirus not at all working and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the AVG antivirus and after that install it again. Go to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program. Now on the add/remove program click on the AVG and after that uninstall the AVG antivirus. Now once you finish the uninstalling and after that install the AVG antivirus again and after that your issue will get solved.

Try to follow the below steps and after once you finish the below steps and then make scan with the antivirus. First f al start the system with the administrator account and after that go to the below location and after that make delete the below location file.
    c:\docume~1\username\locals~1\temp\csrss.exe
    Now once you delete the exe file and after that make reboot the system and after that make scan with the system.

If above all solution not working at all then I might suggest you to make last know good configuration on your system and to make the last know good configuration you need to go through the below steps: first close the all application on your system and after that reboot the system. While rebooting the system just press the F8 key continuously and while doing this you will get the advance boot menu and under that select the last know good configuration and after that click on the ok button.

I would like to suggest you to repair your system and after that let me know the issue. As I think by repairing your operating system you can remove the all infected files and other issue on your system. First you need to have installation CD of your operating system to repair your system. Insert the CD on your system and after that restart your system and after that follow the steps given under that.