Thread: Cost of BSNL Type-II modem

Cost of BSNL Type-II modem

I walked into the BSNL office to purchase Type - II modem (among wi-fi) intended for my laptop. They made me an order note of Rs. 1800.00 + 72.00 (TAX) with a total of Rs. 1872.00 like the price of the modem. However, on top of the BSNL's website, the price of modem is stated like Rs. 1600 + TAX simply. I inquired to BSNL consumer care citizens regarding this fee dissimilarity, except they told that they don't be familiar with whatever thing regarding the website, they simply recognize regarding what their PC shows. Can anybody tell me that proper cost of this modem?

Re: Cost of BSNL Type-II modem

Evaluating the many ADSL available in the market you may lose sight of one very important factor in the choice: a good ADSL modem to connect, or router. Addition to connection offers that vary in speed, price and other features, including the ADSL modem is available with numerous features that can significantly facilitate navigation and can make available many additional services extremely useful. However the cost thing which you are asking about may vary depending the offers provided by the BSNL and it will not be the same last longer. It keeps on changes time to time.

When I was searching for cost and details of this BSNL modem/ router on google, I came across the OLX site where it was telling that the cost is actually 1300 Indian rupees. I don’t know whether it is only an online rate but it seems like real. You can say that the online price is always much lesser than the retail price but it may not be all the time.

BSNL has on one occasion another time reduced charges intended for broadband modems which it offers to its consumers for the use of broadband service. This decrease is made on every one of modem types, through charges for hire & absolute buy being reduced. What’s shocking is, that this fee cut came devoid of whichever formal proclamation from Bsnl. The telecom massive has just updated its broadband tariff page with abridged rates.

The term we mean, the ADSL modem device that connects to the Internet via the phone line. The modem offers the connection to at any rate one PC by the use of a network cable (otherwise USB). The router is a gadget that "distributes" the connection to X PCs concurrently. This distribution can also be wireless, in which case the router is usually called the Wireless Access Point. They are also available and widely used in ADSL modem with integrated router. In this case, are visible in the back of the modem X network connectors (called a hub) that allow you to connect the modem to the computer X (only with cable network, not with USB cables).

In addition to many ADSL providers provide the ability to make calls via Internet (VoIP) but I would recommend you to try before many Voice over IP services without a contract that only require a wireless connection. In particular, you can try Truphone , a free software that you install on next-generation smartphones to Internet telephony using the router and not your carrier's network.