Thread: unable to start Peer Name Resolution Protocol service

unable to start Peer Name Resolution Protocol service

I have a Peer Name Resolution Protocol service. I am the regular user of the Windows 7. Actually I don’t have any problem with my connection till last month. But after that there is error found in my connection due to some reason. I cant understand the problem. In fact I got a error message when I am tying to start this service. The error message is as follows: “The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process.” I cant recognize the problem. Is it hardware problem or software problem. Here I give you my error description. None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Brian-PC Description. These are some of the error found in this process. Can anyone solve this query? Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: unable to start Peer Name Resolution Protocol service

I read your description and I come to know that it is the most common problem found in Peer Name Resolution Protocol service. This problem can be solved by some methods. Here I am giving you some of those which can provide you some help to solve your problem. The reason for that is a file gets corrupted due to some reasons and may it got PNRP service running in background. So solving this you can recreate this file properly when the PNRP service will start up. I can give you the file future reference: “C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\PeerNetworking\idstore.sst" by using this technique you can solve your problem. I hope this will give you some help to solve your problem. Thank you.

After reading your problem I think I can give you some suggestion to solve your problem. Here I am giving you some instructions: (1)click StartRun type Rsop.msc press OK. (2)then go to Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\System Services folder.(3) you have to locate Group Policy in the details pane within the Source GPO column which applied to the Net Logon service. (4) you can use the Active Directory Users and Computers MMC snap-in or other way you can use Group Policy MMC snap-in to edit the Group Policy. (5) then you have to go to Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\System Services folder.(6) then double click on Net Logon. (7) then go to Edit security. (8) check out the list is correct or not. And also check out whether LocalService account is added to the list of accounts or not. I think in this way you can solve your problem. Thank you.

I read your problem and I come to know that you have the Peer Name Resolution Protocol service problem. Actually this problem was found in my pc also few months ago. But I don’t have enough idea to sole it. But I can give you some reasons why this type of problem is occurred. The reason is that RSPO.MSC is only available on some Windows Server OS's. this cannot be found in the desktop operating system. This is the main reason for this problem. I have this much of information. I hope this information might help you to solve your problem. Thank you.

As per your description I come to know your problem. I can give you some solutions to solve your problem. Here I am giving you some ideas. (1) first you have to click the Start button and then type services.msc and press enter. (2) then try to list the "Peer Name Resolution Protocol" service then double click on it. Then go to the "Log On" tab. Also you can try to resolve a particular problem on the computer. Sometimes you get the Event Viewer error. I think this can be helpful to you to solve your problem. Thank you.

I read your problem and I want to tell you that this problem can be easily solved by some methods. Here I am giving you some information on that. This issue may be found due to corrupted PNRP service. To solve this problem you have to follow some steps. First you have to download the correct Network Connection registry file. This file you get from the wa\eb easily. Then you will get the PRNP.txt file. You have to right click on that and rename it to PRNP.reg file. Then after you have to Double click on the PRNP.reg file and press the Yes button. This will import your files. Then try to verify Peer Name Resolution Protocol service and all errors again. Then click on Start button go to ‘Run’ and type type "services.msc" and press the Enter key. Select the "Peer Name Resolution Protocol" service and change the setting according to configuration. I think this will solve your problem. I hope this will give you some comfort while solving your problem. Thank you.

I read your description and I come to know that your problem can be solved by deleting some files in your desktop. This is the best method to solve this kind of problem. I don’t have enough idea but you can get the related files information on the web. This service can be provided by your service provider. Sometimes because of there mistakes you cant get the performance. But don’t worry try to acces the things with the help of professional intelligent (engineers) yhis will help you. I hope this will give you some worth. Thank you.