Thread: How to Remove internet explorer security

How to Remove internet explorer security

Hey friends I am using windows operating system and I want to remove the internet security form my personnel computer. I am using another browser but when I open internet explorer my personnel computer get hanged and it not work correctly. It causes also so many problem I tried to find the solution how to remove the internet security but not able to clear it. So please help me to remove the internet security from my pc.

Re: How to Remove internet explorer security

Frankly trying to say that this first you have to run an antivirus in your computer sometimes it happen that the some virus attack on the internet explorer and they may try to get your personnel information through the browser and it make a problem. The main problem is also that the internet explorer is used so much that he get slower from period of time. We have tried to clear all the web history and cookies and optimize the internet explorer.

Ok If you facing a problem with internet explorer security you have to do one thing try to run or clean the history of the browser and make the cookies and files deleted then. If it causes a problem then try running a good antivirus which can clean that thing mainly so many Trojans, spyware attack on the internet explorer security. To stop the internet explorer security we can take this step we can press these buttons ctrl+shift+ esc to run the task manager and try to find out the IE security file and then kill that process.

Internet explorer security is making problem in windows operating system xp or seven. We have to first check that the computer is not contaminated by virus if the computer is infected by virus then you had to run the antivirus and clear all the viruses. Internet explorer security always attacked or try to infect by virus .and slowing of internet explorer security is also caused by cookies and files which slow down the explorer. So we have try to clean these files which optimize the internet explorer.