Thread: how to overcome with problem windows xp sp3 nlite wireless refresh ?

how to overcome with problem windows xp sp3 nlite wireless refresh ?

I am having Asus eee laptop and I recently install windows xp on it and then I install required drivers and wireless driver also. my system working fine except wireless issue I tried enabling services but used other suggestion and trick, techniques but it will not work if tried XP service pack 2 then there is issue with WPA2 because xp sp2 doesn’t support WPA,please give the suggestion

Re: how to overcome with problem windows xp sp3 nlite wireless refresh ?

I had same query as you before2 month but after that I got proper solution and I think it will work for you first obtained files of service pack2 it is like ( Wzcdlg.dll,wzcsapi.dll,wzscvc.dll )then restart your laptop and by pressing F8 put your laptop in safe mode and then just wait for a minute then system automatically boot in safe mode then paste that above file into c:\windows\system32 and restart the laptop I think you will get your solution.

I have solution of this, first try to find xp sp2 file and paste into the c:\windows\system 32 and restart you will see the wireless networks but this is not last step because Xp sp2 does not support WPA2. it means it’s just display on screen, it could not connect to WPA2 but on internet some XP sp2 patch is available which give support WPA2 but the problem is we can’t run xp2 patch from xp3,for that you may have to change some registry values then you can find that it will run and extracted file there is an same three files as noticed earlier except different version. You may copied that files and followed same trick as mention earlier post.
    You will see two problems has been resolved
    1. xp sp2 with PATCH –Worked
    2. Xp sp3-give wireless refresh issue

But problem is occurred with seeing shared folders on a network

Hello ,I think you will get proper solution from above 2 post but there is another problem is seeing shared folder on network then it is most likely an issue with a particular service being turned off. Then you can solved it by going to START>Run>services.msc and then made sure that services involving networking were not disabled and set to automatic.
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    Code:
    ; DISABLE SHARING
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Network]
    "NoFileSharing"=dword:00000001
    "NoPrintSharing"=dword:00000001