Thread: Need information on IPV6

Need information on IPV6

In the company of my CCNA resume just around the corner I feel the concept of IPv6 goes in one ear and out the other. I have access to the network academy and CBT nuggets, but for some reason I cannot understand. I searched Google for the material, YouTube, etc and yet I have basic knowledge. If someone has had the same problem and find something to click on it, can you help me out please! I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Need information on IPV6

I am able to tell you that the NetAcad material virtually blankets all things you'd should know (and more) about IPv6 the extent that the CCNA exam goes. Unequivocally endure the part sluggishly, don't skim parts of it and attempt to recall what you actually peruse as you go promote. I think perusing the RFCs is exorbitant for the NA. Anyway depending on if you need lifelong, profound information, and then pull out all the stops. FYI: I had no v6 inquiries the several times I took the NA.

Hello thank you for your reply. As a result has been spent a reasonable bit scheduled time last night on top of it and this is what I have sunk in and a couple questions. Ok so on ipv6 you can have uncast, multicast and any cast. Not entirely sure what anycast does though still (will be reviewing that again). The actual addresses made up of 128 bits instead of 32, and made up of hexi decimal. Demanding to grast the hexadecimal side, the element of the ipv6 addresses i.e. subnet etc, and what addresses are valid. I think I have leading 0's down though.

You have multiple DNS servers with an anycast ip address, the same address. The host makes a DNS request to the server; the request is anycast to the DNS servers. The closest DNS server will respond to the DNS request. To take out the essentials from an RFC you'd need to read each one in full, which would acquire ages. In terms of functioning towards certs increasingly I don't consider reading entire RFC's to pass CCNA is a good utilize of time.

Is it true that you are receiving the CCNA for a piece of paper and four letters? Or is this a profession? No you don't necessitate them in favor of CCNA. At the equivalent time you beyond any doubt ought to have a comprehending of them and keep up on top of them. They lack the capacity to damage you. Notwithstanding on account of IPv6, they are your best equipped wagered right now. Documentation in some other place isn't that stupendous yet.