Thread: Webroot Sysweeper stopped working and file association is broken

Webroot Sysweeper stopped working and file association is broken

Hi guys In my computer I am facing one annoying issue. Some days before I have deleted VTS.exe from my computer and after that main problem started. Now whenever I try to install windows vista service pack 2 in my computer at that time i am not able to do that. I am also not able not install Microsoft SilverLight, Windows Live Essentials in my computer. Please give me some suggestion about how to solve this issue.

Re: Webroot Sysweeper stopped working and file association is broken

Well I think you should first try to solve this problem by doing the following tricks in in your computer. first you have to insert your windows vista operating system CD in your computer and after that you have to perform windows vista repair. Now after repairing the windows vista try to install Microsoft SilverLight, Windows Live Essentials in your computer. I think after repairing the windows vista you will be able to install it.

According to me you have to first download the unhide.exe from internet and you have to save this file on your desktop. Now after downloading that you have to right click on that and after that select Run as administrator option. This will show you all the hidden files which you will not able to show because of infection in your computer. now after doing that you have to delete o0117nc2nv5tpb633d15bq765wo1 folder from your program files and after that you have restart your computer. Now after doping that check whether your problem gets solved or not.

Well in my computer I was facing the similar problem and after that I have tried to search the solution on the internet and after spending so much time on internet I get solution. First I have downloaded Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in my computer and after that I have perform full scan from Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. Now after doing that I have tried to install Microsoft SilverLight at that time I didn’t get any issue. I think you should also try this solution.

The solution which you have mentioned in above post I have tried that. When I tried to solve this issue by repairing my windows vista operating system and after that when I start the computer at that time it didn’t make any difference. Now after that I have I have also tried to fix this issue by installing the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in my computer and after that when I try to install windows vista service pack2 at that time also I get the same issue.

If your computer is still giving you the same problem even after trying all the possible tricks then I think you have to first remove the hard disk and insert it in to some other computer or laptop and after that you have to scan your hard disk completely. Now after doing that you have to put it back in your computer and after that install the fresh copy of windows vista in your computer and then try to upgrade the windows vista to service pack2. Hopefully your problem will gets solved after that.

As you have said in your above post I have remove the hard disk from my computer and after that I have connect it with my friends laptop and then I have scan my whole hard disk. Now after scanning that I have install the fresh copy of the windows vista in my computer and after installing the windows vista in my computer my all the problem gets solved easily. Thank you so much for helping me.