Thread: Lan network infected with IPH.Trojan.Hiloti.B ,Trojan.FakeAlert.SA , Malware.Trace

Lan network infected with IPH.Trojan.Hiloti.B ,Trojan.FakeAlert.SA , Malware.Trace

I am really sorry to disturb you guys , but I really did not had any intention of doing that , I am a network engineered( fresher ) at a small scale industries in my city , but recently I think someone injected an infected flash drive in to the his pc which is in turn into an network and then lead to the spread of really dangerous and annoying dangerous Trojan virus but that was the first time this happened as I never knew when he injected the USB drive , however , now to whole system seems to lags and also crashes frequently , so please help me with this problem .

Re: Lan network infected with IPH.Trojan.Hiloti.B ,Trojan.FakeAlert.SA , Malware.Trace

That is the saddest thing that when that happened to network engineer who is a fresher, but I am sure that this would help to gain some more knowledge about the networks that you use as you start troubleshooting the network but, I would strongly recommend you to take a back up of your system as the virus may take over all the data that then you may be left with the only option of formatting your pc, I hope that you did not face the same problem again.

Re: Lan network infected with IPH.Trojan.Hiloti.B ,Trojan.FakeAlert.SA , Malware.Trace

I think running a virus scan with a branded and updated anti-virus should help you to remove some of the Trojan horse virus that are present there, I would further like to recommend you to the use of the network blockage system in this you technique you just cut off the pc apart from where the virus have been originated or spread as that might be acting like a server to all the virus that are running on the network, Try this an see if that could minimize your problem

Hey that was really help full though that you have given breaking the infected pc out was really helpful for me, but I think I was pretty late about getting this done as I have previously done this thing and this has just made some of the attacks go lose, I think they have now been installed in each and every pc that is there in the network and are now running by them sleeves. SO I guess my problem is still not solved .

The only option that I can give you here is trying using different anti-virus program on the server keep then on scan but I think there this might just detect and removed all the virus that are recently been updated in various anti-virus directory that is there , I would also recommend the use of Trojan remover , COMbobox as there are the specialized software that are used for the removal of the anti-virus program ,Isee if this can help you out .

I think you should first take a back –up of all the files and folder that are stored on your drive and then disconnected all the pc and devices from each other and then place format every computer individual , or if you have enough right and knowledge use to server to format itself and all the derives that are linked to it as that might save your time . And then put this drive in a pc that is not infected and connected to your drive and then scan it roughly with various anti-virus program and then only transfer the data back to your local drive .

that was really a good back-up policy that you have stated here , I think that is more on possible for me to use , that as my infected is going worse day by day ,and I don ‘t think that I would be able to make it to the next day so I guess , formatting the server , would be a better way out as after that it would then install a fresh copy of Windows 7. Well thanks for your replies some did worked while other, haven’t, hope I never get this problem again.