Thread: Internet Script error box pops up and list a random website in the error box

Internet Script error box pops up and list a random website in the error box

Recently I while working on the project report on my computer I saw an unusal error on it was more on like a internet script problem , I just don ‘t know , I showed this to my friend and he told me that that was a problem that was casued due to various script s that are trunning on my pc , I just don ‘t know , so I posted my problem as may improve my chances to solve this problem whole by myself , well the internet ecript error always crops out of my browser and shows me random websites in the error box.

Re: Internet Script error box pops up and list a random website in the error box

I doubt that you friend is a novice about such issues on the internet and web browser as the script that are running on your browser never causes you any problem the only things that causes you problem is the virus that is showing you such random error , I guess that is a more an spyware and an adware that is installed on your computer while you surfing or browsing through different pages on the internet , I think good anti-virus would help you remove this problem just run a scan

Re: Internet Script error box pops up and list a random website in the error box

Hey , I just ran a scan about the anti-virus that was there and that came up with nothing , I think there are not normal virus that are installed on my system i doubt that these anti-virus programs are not capable of detecting them , so I also tried updating it virus definition to the latest one but ,nothing seems to be helping me out , is there are any other way out from this as I have previously never encounter such problems

IT is quite possible that the virus program may have taken over your anti-virus program so it might not detect it, and it might also be possible that the anti-virus utility that you are using does not has a program that you might not be having in the right hands that you are using it, I strongly suggest you to un-install the existing anti-virus and then re-install the same with the latest anti-virus program other than the one that is used by you right now so that the other one can be help ful to your support .

I think that would also not solve your problem as there are many thing s that are above the capability of the anti-virus program , for removing the annoying error that you are having you need to install some additional tools in your program called like a combo fix and smith fraud fix , I have personally test them both and need to say that they work just awesome for detecting and deleting the malware that are there , but remember to disable the anti-virus at the time of installing and running the above software .

I think that the problem could be solved by a simpler way out , but this method would only prove fruitfully if have a sound knowledge about the files and the folder that are stored in your computer , I would then suggest you to search for the host file and check if that has been modified by you this would also mean that there are many other things like that one that I presented one before you .Just check the host file in your C drive to check if it has been modified or no .

After scanning my system from different anti-virus program I was further been able to detect new virus and the root kits that were there rm I was able to remove majority if them while so of them have attacked some critical file of internet exploxer , so I had to manually remove it and then re-install that again , I hope that it helps me out , and it did worked for me , I am glad that I got expert suggestion for you guys ,.