Thread: Virus makes my PC to crash and slow on start

Virus makes my PC to crash and slow on start

I don’t know that how can I resolve this problem. I have cleaned my computer with the Combofix and Glary Utilities and after that also it is crashing. I am having the Avira installed in my computer that checks and clean my computer every day. After all these also, I found that my PC is crashing and it is very slow at the start. I am sure that this is because of some virus in my computer. This is very irritating for me and I can’t take this anymore. Please help me to solve the issue.

Re: Virus makes my PC to crash and slow on start

If you are very sure that this is because of the virus then why don’t you update the antivirus and then try to scan again. If the database of the Avira or any other antivirus is not updated and you are using older one then it cannot catch all the infections in your computer. So the first thing that you will have to do is to update the antivirus. Once you are done with the update then you can move on for the scanning and that will solve the issue for you.

As you told that it is very slow at start so I think that there might be many programs that are set to begin at the system start and for that reason you are getting the problems like this. If you want to remove those programs then what you can do is just open the start menu and from there select run. In the Run box, type msconfig and then press enter. This will open a new window and from there you will have to go to the Startup tab and you will see all the programs that are set to be active on start. Just deselect all of them other than the antivirus and your firewall and save that.

The only thing that you need at this time is some computer cleaner and the best that I can recommend you is the CCleaner. That is the best that I found over the other entire available computer cleaner. So just search for that and install that. Use it to clean your computer. I am using the same whenever I have any such problem in my computer and most of the times it worked for me and so I think that it will also resolve the problem with your computer.

There is a tool as tuneup360 and with the help of this, you will be able to tune up the performance of your computer to some extends. This tool is able to tune up your PC within a number of conditions. However, I would wish to introduce you my preferred one that is intergraded through complete features for example comprehensive cleaners and optimizers, schedulers, backups, defragments, restores as well as protection tools.

First find out what is the trouble is it the process problem checks it by going to the task manager which process is gaining the maximum memory. On that go to the performance tab, if your PF usage which is at the bottom left graph goes higher than the computer physical memory is gaining max time for some process, which slow down the speed of the computer. The performance of the computer becomes very slow and poor. To speed it up you needs to disable some of the start-up task which is not totally essential for the system.