Thread: How can I remove Win32/Heur.dropper virus with AVG Free

How can I remove Win32/Heur.dropper virus with AVG Free

I want to get rid of Win32/Heur.dropper virus. I had this in my pc from long time. My antivirus is almost expired. So now I only have to chance to use a free antivirus like AVG. I want to know does there is any option available through which I can get rid of this virus through AVG. I had tried to scan but that does not look to be working. Because here AVG is not detecting Win32/Heur.dropper virus.

The Win32/Heur.dropper is an dangerous Trojan infection. You cannot just get rid of it so easily. It is very complicated to restore the problem that has been caused due to this virus. The virus just spread in your system causing more security issue. You need a powerful antivirus to clean your pc. I do not think AVG can help you here. There is one more effective way to clean this kind of threat. You can use rescue cd. Use Kaspersky Rescue Disk. You can download the iso pack of Kaspersky and scan your system through that. It is a bit effective compared to other antivirus.

It is almost impossible to remove that thing through a free antivirus. You have to spend a huge amount of time in simply in scanning your pc. It is always recommended to keep a good antivirus in your pc so that this kind of threats can be avoided. I am using a norton internet security pack that is good enough to keep your system secure for major security threats.