Thread: Pop up to download the file via c5.zedo

Pop up to download the file via c5.zedo

I have been using a infected desktop computer since many months but that never worried me as there are many things that are causes me some problem with this I would try to then there are always virus detection and removal that takes place on my pc every now and then but ,that is a normal routine to me ( the t might sound a little weird ) but as I don ‘t have any important data on this drive , I don ‘t have any problem with that happening , but recently it started downloading file from the system .

Re: Pop up to download the file via c5.zedo

I would strongly suggest you to you to download some good anti-virus program and then install it on your system and then run a search for this there are many things at are there, I would like to save there are I would further like to recommended you to go to the following like and check what do they say , there may be many other problem that could launch this .I just hope that it has not taken a control of the all the programs .

These are the height this morning it came up with a a request to download a file , naturally I rejected his request and then started working on the my work but , then again it prompted me to download the same file from the internet , I did the same and that continued for the some 5-6 times after which it stopped , and I just don ‘t need to install any other anti-virus program on this as I am already running a likened version of the Avira anti-virus , and I have scanned it and they does not detect any proble, any clues ?

Hey , I think your system is infected with the , a trogon horse and as this virus is capable of avoiding detection , this might not be able to detect it , I would like to tell you that if you find exact location and manually delete it , that might just minimize the effect of the browser , also would you should try deleting all the cookies that were there , so that any back link that was there in the cookies would get deleted .

You guys just saved me from my pc going into the falling in the wrong s hands, the virus was removed from my pc as by using the trogan remover that one od you stated there , I would further like to thank all the those who gave me a expert advice on what should I do and just founded the steps that you gave me and that just helped me out , thanks for all time that you removed from your busy schedule to reply my query.