Thread: How to remove trj/ci.a generic malware

How to remove trj/ci.a generic malware

I am having the trj/ci.a generic malware in my computer that is detected by the Avast antivirus that I am having in my computer. It can just detect this as malware but whenever I try to delete that then it cannot delete that. I am not getting that how can I remove that. This is making my system really slow. Please tell me some way by which I can get it resolved. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this. I hope that I will get replies soon on this.

Re: How to remove trj/ci.a generic malware

If the database of the Avast antivirus is not updated then it will not be possible for the Avast or any other antivirus to remove that. So the first thing that you will have to do is simply update the antivirus and once you are done with that then you can again scan your system and this time it will be able to remove that from your computer easily. So try this and let us know that if it resolves the issue or not.

If Avast is not able to delete that from your computer then you can try with some other antivirus. But ensure that you should not use both the antivirus at the same time otherwise it will hang your system. What you can do is, uninstall the avast from ;your computer and install some other good antivirus like AVIRA and scan with help of that and see if that can help you to get out of the issue or not.

As you told that Avast can not remove that thread from your computer then you can try to scan the system in safe mode. Restart the PC and keep pressing F8 key. This will show you one option as “Safe mode”. Select that option and it will start the computer in safe mode. Now scan the system with that and then try to delete it. There are some of the viruses which cannot be deleted in normal mode and logging into the safe mode resolves the problem and so I hope that it will do the same for you.

Great malware names are compact, considerable, and exact. The pace of malware development has invariably blocked sources from the lavishness of universal assent to what a given document might as well be named. Be that as it may, BugBopper has advanced a framework that permits us to utilize a break name until alternate sources locate the same malware, then after that to update our name to match that utilized by researchers--without altering any definition indexes in user machines. The most regular break name is "W32/Malware". Break names ordinarily combine "Heur." or ".Generic".