Thread: Redirecting search result with continuous script error popups

Redirecting search result with continuous script error popups

My computer was having the Windows Recovery virus in that previously and somehow I managed to resolve that and thought that I am out of the danger now. But recently I noticed that my search results are getting redirected to the "buy anti-spyware" sites and I can continuously getting many script error popups. I am not able to understand that what I should do to get it resolved. If someone of you can help me to get the issue resolved then I will really appreciate that. Please reply.

Re: Redirecting search result with continuous script error popups

If you are using the Internet Explorer in your computer then what you can do is just go to the Tools > Internet option > Programs and from there you will have to Reset Websettings. Once you are done with that then you can simply run the file as sfc /scannow and that will help you to restore any of the damaged files within the Internet Explorer and that will restore all the damaged within Internet Explorer. You can search for the instruction to do that on internet and you will get that easily.

You have not mentioned that which browser you are using. I think that that there is some problem with the browser that you are using. You can try o make use of some other browser as there are many available on internet. My recommendation to you is to use the Firefox or Opera that I found that best browser other than the Internet explorer. I am using the same and that is not showing me any problem and I wish that this will also not show you the issue.

For the internet explorer you will have to first open the internet explorer and after that click on the tools and select the last option that is “Internet Option”. Now from the Internet Options window select the advanced tab see for the checkbox of "Disable script debugging" and select that checkbox. Save the changes that you made and you will not get any more script error. Sorry but I don’t know what to do for the redirection.

Disabling the script debugging is very good suggestion and you should try this once. But if that is not working in your case then it is possible that there is a few unwanted spyware otherwise adware installed in your system. If you want then you can make use of the Bazooka Adware and Spyware Scanner to scan your computer. Other than this, you can also take a look at the SpyBot which is also a good spyware scanner.

You are able to utilize a different user accounts and different browser, or an additional machine to see the Web pages that triggered a script lapse to certify in case the situation perseveres. In the event that the script failure perseveres, there might be a situation with the method the Web page is composed. You are perhaps able to disregard the blunder and debilitate script debugging. Since the script lapse tries not to happen when you see the Web page from an additional user record, program, or machine, the situation might be initiated by records or by settings on your PC. Run over to strategy 3 to keep on to troubleshoot.