Thread: Network works slowly when connected to computer?

Network works slowly when connected to computer?

Guys got problem with my network I don’t know what’s wrong with it my pc isn’t working fine or may be my network has some problem please get me out of it the problem is whenever I am trying to connect my pc to my network it takes time to get connected to open the browser and even to load the sites what’s wrong with this can anyone tell me what’s wrong?

Re: Network works slowly when connected to computer?

Well this must be the problem with both I mean with your PC or with your net, Pc must be facing with some virus and all and would be making some problem in your network to get connected or may be your Network must be slow so I think you must check out of both the thing that would help you out nicely. Try to clean your pc and also try by pinging the internet if you are getting the response and all properly and then you can note don’t what’s the problem or try to connect the same network to any laptop or so and just check if that’s working fine in other computer and also contact to the network provider this would help you out.

I would like to share my experience over it lets see what that can do for you cable connection is working fine and reads at a speed of 100 Mbps 54 Mbps wireless connection is read. So far, only a PC slows the internet. I must say that now seems that the problem is resolved. I've been playing around trying to figure out the problem and I found myself accidentally solved, but I would still like some suggestions in case. I hope this would do something for you.

Ok so the possibility is that it is "normal" deceleration of more than one computer with Internet connection. Your Internet connection has been "fixed" bandwidth "fixed" as in you do not get more bandwidth for connecting computers over computers. All through its connection fee to the bandwidth. Chances are "variable" which does not always get the same bandwidth from your ISP. If you have say a 10 Mbps connection at some point in time, all teams in which the exchange and connection of 10 Mbps using. That is not 10 Mbps computer, rather than 10 Mbps which is divided between the teams. May my experience would help you out a little bit.

This would be a nice deal if you think about this first and then go for some solution from this ok so its like, If you have two computers accessing the Internet and I mean to say that they are both downloading Service Pack 1 of Windows 7, say, then each team will nominally speaking 5 Mbps which is somewhat simplistic. In fact, depend on how the router directs traffic. If there were four computers by downloading SP1, then each will nominally 2.5 Mbps So, depending on what you are doing, you may or may not notice this effect. For the typical browsing and all that type of email, which generally should not be noted in this regard? That certainly would notice if he was trying to download files. Hope this takes you somewhere near a solution.

Ok so I would like to tell you to see if all your PCs use wireless connections, or some of them with Ethernet cable? If they are all wireless, would it be possible to pass from one to the same room as the router and connect physically. I wonder if this problem the effects of an Ethernet connection. In both senses: Do you have a PC wireless Internet access to slow down a cable, a wired network and has access to the Internet over a wireless network slow. Just go through all this let’s see if it helps.

Basically things which can be suggested are just try to empty up the start ups and clean up your PC if all your programs take time to open actually i have also faced these scenarios like the network connects pop-up is opened in quite a few time and then even after it gets connected it takes time to load the browser and then even to open the pages for first time for these stuffs i only had these options like cleaning up the pc and all and getting this problem sorted out.