Thread: Suitable firewall application Norton or zonealarm

Suitable firewall application Norton or zonealarm

I am having the latest configuration Asus laptop and the processor I am having is the core i5 and the operating system in my laptop is the windows 7. But I want to use the application for the firewall and I have suggested two firewall applications that are the Norton and the zonealarm as the firewall on the computer. These are the two applications and I have suggested please let me know about this. Thanking all in advanced for helping me.

Re: Suitable firewall application Norton or zonealarm

I am also having the Norton antivirus and now from my personal experience I am thinking that the Norton security application will not work in the real time. And I think that if you are using the Norton suite then I think that you should keep in mind that the Norton is having its own firewall and it is incorporated in the most likely and it is not tolerating and it is along with the alongside. In this case I think that I strongly suggest you do not install ZoneAlarm.

I think that better than the Norton security I think that you should use or install ZoneAlarm. This is the check point for the software technologies. And I think that this is the best security for the windows 7 and I think that the software firewall is to stop the traffic from the threats. And in this case the Check Point also offers security suites and it is having the firewall with complementary security modules.

I think that better of purchasing the Norton security I think that you should purchase the ZoneAlarm. It is having the ability of analyzing the potential danger. And it is the safe firewall application that I have ever used. Although it is not scanning the incoming the mail but in this case it is scanning the outgoing mail. And it also includes the best way in downloading in the safe and virtual environment.

I think that the Check Point’s dedication to excellence and it is having the product design. And with the help of the ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall user logs streaming into Defense Net and check the point that is it able to discover the malware and then enable the protection. And it is the safe firewall application I have ever used.

Better downloading the ZoneAlarm you should download the Norton security and you should download the latest version that is the 5.0 version of this security and this software will keep the computer from running at its best and this will help you to take the backup of all the photos or the music or the files that are important. And you can download all the files and can chat or can download files without worrying you can download files etc.