Thread: Unable to Receive Email on Microsoft Office 365!!!

Unable to Receive Email on Microsoft Office 365!!!

Well guys, sorry for the trouble I am giving, but I think it better to ask experts on this issue before trying some complicated trick on my Office 365, I have recently installed Microsoft office 365 on my system and have no problem while installing, I have gone through the proper procedure for the installation, by reading the installation guide, and now I am able to send email by using Outlook of my Office 365, but don’t know what is the problem I am not able to send the mail to me from outlook, and till now after dozens of try I hadn’t received any of the mail in my inbox, so can help will please help to solve this problem or tell me where I am wrong, is there any other method of sending mail on office 365. Your every help will mean to a lot. Thanks

Re: Unable to Receive Email on Microsoft Office 365!!!

I don’t think that there is any such problem exist in the outlook of Office 365, and this is the first time I ever heard that some user have such kinda problem, and this problem will be possible if there is some problem in domain or some network problem, while I don’t know anything about this, so better let the other experts give there opinion on this and let see if they about your this problem.

While after reading your mail, I can only estimate that there might be some setting problem in your outlook, otherwise nor the company or not any other user have report anywhere about this error, so make sure that you hadn’t modified any setting in the outlook and try sending mail to your office 365 account through other mailing site like hotmail, yahoo, gmail and etc and tell me whether after sending mail from such site, you can receive mail or not.

I would like to inform you guys that after installation I had done not done any changes in the setting and no interruption happens while the installation, so I am totally clear on this both point and yeah as you suggested I have tried sending mail from hotmail and yahoo but the result are still the same, and I don’t know why this is happening with me only and not with any other user, anyone else here know about this much better?

Hey there no need to upset that much, as while if talk about the other users who are facing the similar problem, then even I am also agree with the above people that none of users of office 365 have reported such complain about not able to receive mail to their outlook, so I will not tell some trick that will confuse and depress you more, better your should try Troubleshooting and the company people will research and will back to you will the exact problem.