Thread: Does Amazon stay on .Azw format supports?

Does Amazon stay on .Azw format supports?

Hello guys, I am very please to post my query here and I think that you guys will give some genuine replies to this, it about Amazon go on maintaining there .awz format. As I am currently in northern part of Europe and unable to download the books for dutch that has been distributed in Epub, why I am not able to download this?, can anyone tells me about the reason why I am getting this problem. Your every suggestion will mean to me a lot thanks in advance.

Re: Does Amazon stay on .Azw format supports?

Well as much I know about the market covered by Amazon then there already have cover a maximum area in the world and already doing business in larger amount and as for your knowledge .awz is refers and relates to .mobi and also with their DRM scheme added to that, and as no other differences truly then the stores selling epub along with DRM attached, hopes this information will help you and if you want any further information related to this then reply in this thread with that query.

They are opting for .mobi format as they are for concern for their security and it will help them for their own copy protection for protocols and this will done without any payment made to adobe for the same. And in the case you are wanting epub books and which don’t have the DRM, so why to worry about it, there are numerous way b y which you can converter those file easily, and if you are not aware of converting those, and tell me here and I will guide with the proper steps.

At last they are many of them which don’t discard the format and there is too many Kindle and “kindle for” owners which had inverted too much money in the kindle supportive books and in the they switch toward that without having a plan for simple and crystal clear conversion then there will be burn down and pitchfork. And even I thing that there are changes that they may add something for epub supports and but I don’t think it is seems to be happen soon.

I am totally against the point that supporting the Epub format will not do any increment in the market share of Amazon, as since they had already starts selling the books in the Epub format and all people will purchase their books instead, and as a result this will give no benefit to Amazon and while talking of DRM, I am not finding any reason for Amazon for adding supports for Epub on any condition. So this is my view about this topic, which I don’t think is matchable to any above.

I am in hesitation that Amazon will add any ePub format to their Kindles. The .azw format is out there from quite long time. And in the case they add ePub format, they will need to update almost all of their Kindles and the K1 had not been updated since the K2 has been brought to the market. So this all update will make no good to the Amazon neither to the other users who are using .awz format and now changing it will make no sense to them. And will be beneficial for only those who till don’t have this supports, so for some people, company cannot leave there all existing one.

I had just know about a fact that Amazon has been supporting Epub from the end and from that point it has been clear that they are making those things much simple for publisher for submitting files in the Epub format and it use to get converted and are has been delivered as .azw files to the Kindle. And I think that it has been going to occur with the overdrive partnership too. As Overdrive transfer ePub to Amazon, Amazon sends .azw to kindle.