Thread: How a user is redirected to rogue antivirus

How a user is redirected to rogue antivirus

Hello guys I want to ask you 1 question regarding to Antivirus. Means how a user can redirect to rough antivirus? I am not able to understand this. I try to search about this on many different sites but still I did not get any proper explanation to perform this. The every site contain some wired explanation which is I am not able to understand. So that’s why I am asking my query here. I am sure that someone will help me to solve this confusion about it thank you.

re: How a user is redirected to rogue antivirus

The attacker’s negotiation a number of legitimate Web sites. I've become aware of that usually attack Wordpress installations; however some software that is widely recognized vulnerability can be demoralized. Once the source (legitimate) websites have been demoralized, the soles of the attackers of your PHP scripts, comparable to those described within the papers mentioned above. These scripts can range from simple to very advanced scripts that can automatically control the Google search trend and create web pages that contain artificial that are interested.

In fact, the way to generate new content - if you ever wondered how websites had quickly is for the reason that it controls automatically the most up-to-date trends within the query and produce web pages enclose artificial. These websites contain text, not only, however also images that are obtain from various websites. Another time, their scripts to utilize several search engines on the way to locate these images (which is probable after a day on top of this soon as well).

Google at the moment crawls through these websites. Scripts attackers on the way to detect bots Google (either by IP address or user agent) and provide special fresh pages through content generated repeatedly. Google also analyzes the links to the images and, if necessary, fill the database search of images. At the moment at what time a user searches in favor of something are using the search function in Google images, thumbnails of the images shown.

You mean it is not safe to use Google Image Search to search on "hot teen babes with whips"? Whatever the technique these fake av's and other fake/rogue programs are getting on to more and more users computers. I suppose I shouldn't complain about that as it keeps me busy. I have run into a couple of interesting ones recently that pretend to be a disk maintenance/recovery program which actually hide all the users files docs, pics, desktop icons gives them the hidden attribute. It then offers to "recover" your missing files, which are not really missing, just hidden.

The WIN 7 imaging program is probably OK on systems with only one operating system installed but on multiboot systems I think it may be dangerous to use. I started it up the other day while in Windows 7 which is on Drive E: on my multiboot system and it shows with Drive C: prechecked and not alterable. I can see why this is because that is where the new boot files are located that were introduced for Windows 7 and are different to those used in previously used in Windows.

Re: How a user is redirected to rogue antivirus

The interface is the "modern" sort which some like and some don't. It works to make an image which can be restored using a system disk (which Win 7 allows you to easily make if you don't have one). Unlike a commercial program such as Acronis, you can't restore individual files from the image; you can only restore the entire image. Win 7 also can be used to do regular backups of your data files (essentially most of your User folder). I myself prefer the Acronis software, but it does have a couple of quirks running in Windows 7 which have not been major issues for me but some in the Windows forum would disagree.