Thread: BT Homehub loosing connection due to Wireless doorbell

BT Homehub loosing connection due to Wireless doorbell

I have BT Homehub and was working well so far. I recently purchased wireless doorbell Byron SX-14 model. After this setup I initiate that the flashing lights, now and again disconnects or reconnects once more. For all this, my network connection is lost. I'm not conscious of this if the issue is with the wireless connection to the router connected to my laptop. Established in this case and consent me be acquainted about it, so do not lose connection to the network.

Re: BT Homehub loosing connection due to Wireless doorbell

I faced this problem because it causes interference among the doorbell and a router. To reduce interference flanked by wireless and Bluetooth wireless devices, you must change channels on the wireless network. Lessen the number of wireless devices that are activated and connected to the laptop of yours. I still instinctively suspected cause is the main recipient of food, rather than the transmitter button.

If I'm reading this, then the issue is not wireless ADSL connection, you can increase the physical distance among the ring and Homehub unit connected to the identical source picture if you want to move one of them a power that, if it is done the problem instead of radiation. My Homehub is about 3 feet from the door and less than a yard from the bell, and certainly not getting any issues.

I doubt that this door is like mine which has a selection of channels and I would try to change first. In view of the fact that this is apparently not a issue commonly reported then it is time to change either the tone or the router as it has recently acquired the bell then changes may perhaps not be irradiated by means of a frequency and somehow has to go all the way through the router.

It is indeed a very surprising fact that an operation of hundreds of megahertz wireless doorbell is interfering with the ADSL, which occupies a strip of a few tens of kilohertz to less than 2,000 kilohertz take anything for granted. Well, because of this I think is the transmitter (bellpush) causing interference, or could be the receiver (the bell)? Remove the battery from the latter, and operate the first test. Perhaps the OP can disconnect and see if you press the button still causes the trouble.