Thread: Got Spyware when installed Outpost free firewall

Got Spyware when installed Outpost free firewall

Outpost Firewall I downloaded today and installed on a Windows 2000 Professional was installed Spybot S & D in, and had run Spybot Tea Timer. The installation of the firewall will prevent Spybot Tea Timer end up, who claimed to have seen something called "Coulomb Ltd.Content Plugin access" outpost embedded in the file. Needless to say, blew it up and only the ghosts of the last image I had of the system through that mess. Can anyone recommend a decent non-infected spyware program free firewall for Windows 2000?

Re: Got Spyware when installed Outpost free firewall

Outpost Firewall has been downloaded 99,697 times; do not get the malware here. I've been downloading this for a long time and found no problem, however, have been infected prior to discharge. Clean your PC and stop blaming others for problems of inflection. You can use some of the antispyware programs to check for spyware on your computer and if you find possibly remove it from there.

Better is the "ZoneAlarm", between supplementary. And newly launched its complimentary version of the firewall. Wedge hackers hacking your home PC, hiding your system from spontaneous network traffic. By perceive and thwart invasion, ZoneAlarm Free Firewall maintain your PC free from Trojan that slows performance, and spyware that whip your private information, passwords and financial data.

You be able to utilize Comodo Firewall, which is a free program and is the best firewall I've seen, so if you want then you can go on the authorized website and from there you can download for free. You can take your essential protection to the subsequently level with the assist of Comodo Firewall, which is available free of charge. You can enjoy advanced features like Wi-Fi Security and remote experts can help protect your computer from unwanted viruses.

I have yet Programs that clash during the installation when executing antivirus. I thought the school was old, that is reality. Installers and antivirus do not forever play together. Outpost is not infected. It is this site anyway. If so away, there is no assurance. If you are concerned, download the source file, and check the MD5 hash to the one here. Or use a real malware scanner to test. He is basing his estimation on the analysis of an identified function of the program. Tea Timer is garbage.