Thread: Remote Desktop gives error and turns off while logging on it

Remote Desktop gives error and turns off while logging on it

I have Windows XP Pro Service Pack 3 was recently installed v.6.0.6001-Remote Desktop - Remote Desktop Protocol 6.1 supported. It bothers me to Remote Desktop Connection error message when logging in, saying: Remote Desktop Connection has come across a problem and needs to close. If I leave the message on my screen I can still log into the remote computer. If I click Send Error Report or send me out of the remote desktop application. Have been using remote desktop for a long time, but no problem, why suddenly. Help me out of this.

Re: Remote Desktop gives error and turns off while logging on it

It might be that there is any predicament of viruses because they are unable to enter the session. I would counsel having the most up-to-date antivirus software installed on your system and reinstall the remote desktop software with the latest version, for the reason that it possibly will come about that several files are corrupted that is why you are in front of this problem.

I had exactly the same problem with the remote desktop connection and this advice about the "Cache Bitmap" helped me solve my problem. Thus to solve this problem off "caching bitmap" on the Performance tab of the properties of Remote Desktop Connection. This option is enabled by default for all connection speeds and makes certain that this issue of remote clients. I do not know what causes this problem, but this is the way to solve it.

This is the more common problem found again. The main thing to make a try here is to get the latest remote desktop software. Doing this would make the application ready with all the necessary files. So look for the Remote desktop application by going through Microsoft site and have a compatible version of it. Just setup the same and then configure it accordingly as before, after all this I guess remote desktop will connect properly when you log in.

When you try to connect to remote desktop application then you is able to log in, you just see the connection and all depends upon responding to the arrived error message. So accordingly I believe that files are not corrupted, if it is then reinstalling would solve this case. Else you shall check for this: In the Control Panel go to the Windows Firewall and navigate to the Exceptions Tab and tick the Remote Desktop Connection then click OK, and the problem will be solved.

This precise same gave me a rigid instance too. I already tried all that and was not working. I decided it was time to use the well-known "System Restore" and estimate what. It functions. Since I was not sure when the problem occurred for the initial time I made a restore date for about a month after reinstalling all the Windows updates again, the trouble had not returned. Anyway, I imply you do the similar and situate the system restore to the date when RDP was working on.