Thread: How to remove the Original Computer from my ITunes home sharing

How to remove the Original Computer from my ITunes home sharing

I had configured my Macbook Pro on my iTunes library. I had switched my system. But still I can seen my old macbook in library. I want some help here to remove it. I had already formatted that old macbook. Now all songs are in iTunes that I can sync anywhere I want. I do not want those songs to be added back in the old system. What should I do to remove this pc from iTunes library.

You are able to see that macbook because you had authorized it. You have to de-authorize to remove it. Or else it will keep on appearing. At a time you can add upto 5 different pc on it. You have to use your Apple ID for the same. Removing is quiet simple here. Just launch iTunes and click on Tools. In that at the bottom you can see Deauthorize this computer. Just click on that and done. But for that you have to install itune first on that old pc.

You do not really need to go on that old pc and install iTunes. There is a separate way available for that. You just have to login to your iTunes account. In that go to store and then click on View My Account. Add your login details here. Go to the Computer Authorization section and there click on Deauthorize All. Just click on the pc you don't require. Exit iTunes. That's it. This is the easiest way to de authorize pc from remote location.