Thread: Microsoft calls graphics technology to be harmful in Chrome and Firefox

Microsoft calls graphics technology to be harmful in Chrome and Firefox

Hi, I’m new to internet and want to know which browser is good. I make lots of search but I can’t able to recognize the difference between the Google chrome and Firefox. I had heard that there is a chance of getting infected through malicious websites by making use of Google chrome and Firefox. Do they provide the better security? Can anyone suggest me which browser Is secured to use and where I will get those browser.

Re: Microsoft calls graphics technology to be harmful in Chrome and Firefox

There may be a chance of rick in security thought the use of Google and Firefox. As these browser open the back door as they support webgl when ever any web site is access using these browser. due to which there might be a chanced of malicious website to attacked the computer and it may give the access of the secure part of the computer even the Microsoft is against the use of webgl and they dint make a use of it in internet explorer.

If you are using Firefox or Google chrome you can easily disable webgl which it uses so that your connection is used. For Firefox you can easily do this just type about:config after this one message box will prompt click on the button will be carful and then try to search for webgl.disabled and then change the value to true. It’s better to stop using the browser which makes use of webgl and this will be for customer betterment only.

You can disable the webgl in Google chrome by modifying the shortcut by right clicking on shortcut and then from that go to properties and then change the value to disable-webgl in the target box and you are done with it. Google chrome even provide sandbox for webgl to continue use of webgl. With security holes like this which cause a malicious website to attack should not be used much and even the Microsoft is against the webgl.

Not only Google chrome and Firefox id providing the webgl but it is also included in the opera and safari and it’s a great technology for graphics in browser. Don’t know why Microsoft is saying it’s harmful. With webgl you can do many cool things which gives web browser the 3d graphics along with the pc games. But still it have little drawback which give access to third party site and even many bad things can be done with it which is against the policy.