Thread: Something weird happening I am getting tracked while downloading some files

Something weird happening I am getting tracked while downloading some files

I just received a letter from my IP to point out a hardly any files that were downloaded in the past six months, was typical, "stop doing this." Though, what I cannot seem to shake the feeling that there may be software on my computer or something to facilitate this follow-up, because I've been downloading files over ten years and then suddenly in the last six seven months of my files were followed? I cannot believe everybody has stepped up his game so much. There was a movie, some episodes of HBO, a document, and an album of music, so it was not just a file type. I also memorize going through my computer a year ago and the search for tracker-like software on it that I deleted. I should also note that I've downloaded files in the last year less than it used to lower a month. It is strange to me. Each file is followed by the same companies in the same order.

Re: Something weird happening I am getting tracked while downloading some files

Your ISP is just playing with you! Between 4 and 5 years, all Internet providers have purchased software that records all the torrent downloads on a database that they know more than you did. They have a complete record of everything he did. You just do not load down enough to bother you. Now that leaves the biggest download torrents that have finally come to you. You may well have a bot-net on your computer, but it would be to follow downloads. They know precisely what you're doing; you download the files through them. I say quit while ahead.

There are also independent companies that collect data from media such as Sony. I assure you that Sony also knows how much you have downloaded. They get from the torrent client. If you ever used or guardians PeerBlock pairs have been the nastiest of all trying to get into your computer to see what he was doing. When I was doing no more than one attack per second. Since it is likely that they are not blocked, all the media and half of the countries of the world, knows exactly what they were doing. I'm sure you think you have everything under control, but have its place.

Consider the sources of all downloads and Trackers? rapidshare? If everything was the same source, one can point the finger at that. I disagree with the idea of bot-net, which are used by hackers (in the absence of a better term), not the media companies. My opinion is that maybe you downloaded the material self-sufficient that have maintained a good eye for IP over others. If you are really worried about reinstalling it fresh, get a firewall and change your fonts.

You need both a good firewall and a blocker. Why do you think a block is not necessary? His messages to your torrent client download statistics outside the firewall. The blocker keeps the monitors to get your total and download statistics. Once you’re cross a threshold statistics, applications begin to attack your computer. Blocking the port, bringing down the block so probably check out your inventory as well.

The ISP does not have to do any of that because they can read all the packages you sent. They read the stream of packets and record what you do. This is an implementation of all the ISPs have. Maybe the throttle too. If your ISP choking port forwarding does not help. Port forwarding only helps if others are blocking the port. I know more than one person with a letter that comes with a complete list of the name of the movie, how big was the beginning and end. It was then just start doing it because they are smarter and just give a few facts.

The combination of a good firewall and a sunscreen will keep a lot of bad people to connect to if the IP address is listed lock-blockers, although sometimes blocked "innocent" or site addresses. Blocker does not prevent the application of "attacking team" in the first place. I would say that maintains a connection to go through / completion, so no actual data is sent to a trusted source. In addition, the ports are sort of doors for network connections to use port forwarding and open a port on the router / modem to the computer network for use as games and stuff or any other service needs.