Thread: PC infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.Gy7@a0q2

PC infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.Gy7@a0q2

My computer is running Windows XP operating system and my antivirus program is Bitdefender. In my last scan I found that this antivirus that has detected this infection in my system i.e. Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.Gy7@a0q2. I am searching for the solution on how to get purge from this malware. I don’t want it to infect my system files anymore. So kindly provide some help as soon as possible so I get my normal system back.

Re: PC infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.Gy7@a0q2

The infection is because of the virus and that is why you cannot get rid of Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.Gy7@a0q2 because antivirus has been taken over by it. Therefore, just uninstall the antivirus and then restart the system. After that, setup your antivirus and make sure it is updated. Then run a full system scan, including hard drives and flash drives and remove all unhealed infections detected.

You should know there is a feature of the system restores I guess it will help get rid of Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.Gy7@a0q2. Just remember to use the factory setting, so that infections are not copied to the system. Otherwise, there will be no use to the system restore. It will take the system to a time when the infections were not on your system. Thus this way the Trojan would be remove from your computer and you will get back your normal computer.

To get rid of Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.Gy7@a0q2, I guess you need to install the Microsoft security essentials antivirus. This is because it has the scan feature on startup occurs before the operating system loads in the system. Therefore, infections are not capable of running at this time and therefore remain inactive. Therefore, this is a very good time when infections can be removed from the system. Therefore, after installing the antivirus run a full system scan and delete all untreated infections are detected during the examination.

It is a very simple solution to get rid of Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.Gy7@a0q2, which is the way to secure browsing. You have the option to enter Safe Mode when the computer starts. After that, when scanning the system in this way, the infection can be removed very easily. It is very similar to the method of scanning on startup is mentioned in one of the posts above. Hope so the Trojan gets eliminated from your system drive.

Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.Gy7@a0q2 is installed with the Antispyware file. Therefore, if your system is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.Gy7@a0q2 this file has to be sought in the system and its process has to be sacrificed first since the Task Manager after it has been found in search results. Only after that, go to the location of this file on your system, and then delete it permanently to get rid of this Trojan from your system.

You will need to install an anti-spyware on your system if you are infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.Gy7@a0q2. Spyware Doctor is a recommended anti-spyware. These security components, when installed in the system have the ability to remain in the background of the system and see if any malicious activity that are taking place within the system. When applications and specific programs are that are causing these problems in the system, simply remove the equipment.

If your computer is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.Gy7@a0q2, then I suggest that the manual method to remove the infection. Just go to the path i.e. your documents, then you have to search for the xml file in Bitdefender folder by navigating from application data. First, you have to exterminate the processes of infection by the Task Manager and then go with the manual removal. I hope your problem will be solved.