Thread: Computer got Windows Personal Security attack

Computer got Windows Personal Security attack

I have using windows XP operating system, the pc has turn into so slow that even I cannot browse properly on internet. My computer has got this attack and when I browse then my Google search redirects to particular domain. I need some help to remove. Now the issue is that I cannot remove the personal security from the system. Actually I do not need security so high, so I want to get rid of it. How can I do this, any help concerning this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Computer got Windows Personal Security attack

To avoid the worms continually seize Windows security updates, as these will ensure that your PC is a date with the latest antivirus techniques and especially precisely classy. Note to check frequently to see if the antivirus software is setup correctly on the PC as many times as may be likely. PC users take for granted just who is and who are being secured when in fact it is still not installed correctly and therefore is the responsibility not of high quality.

Turn on the computer in Safe Mode without an Internet connection and a make a complete analysis of things happening on your system, if face any problem with this, install and update the free version of Malware bytes. Restart the computer in safe mode and run a full scan for malware bytes. If items are found, follow the procedure suggested Malware bytes. Run the Malware bytes scan a few times to make sure your system stability.

You can download a utility called Hijack this as this is really useful tool to know the exact cause of the problem. Basically, if you cannot understand the trouble, then it is necessary to have this tool for using this can create the perfect record of your system and then publish the same in places where the expert analysis of that registration and offered with the exact problem. So finding these sites and then get the solution to the problem.

OK, what can you do to work out for the problem is to download the MBRCheck on your desktop. After the download, double click the MBRCheck.exe and start executing it. If you have Windows Vista installed on your computer, then you have to click on the file and choose Run as administrator. Thus after this the scan would occur and you have to analyze these results and fix the same so that any corrupted one doesn’t reside on your computer.

I am suggesting that you should use TDSSKiller to solve the problem of yours. So you can get TDSKiller from the official website. You must download and install it on the computer of yours. And after this you must take out the contents to the computer and run the application on the computer of yours and do the virus scan on your computer. Once the scan is competed you can reboot your system and then get accustomed that problem is resolved.

You have to prevent attack by following these suggestions, which are basically derived to get purge of harmful stuffs.
    1. Never click on the top links and an attachment of an unknown e-mail.
    2. Download animal only a trusted Web site.
    3. Never operate bit-torrent and file sharing applications.
    4. No way to use a spontaneous drive, checking the work.
    5. Ramp of each and every one of Java and Java scripts for noncompliance and allow the trusted site.
    6. Never open an off-site for e-mail and delete the spam directly.

Nanshan Guest

I think you need a Windows optimizing tool.