Thread: Assignment of Rights for user account with ID management?

Assignment of Rights for user account with ID management?

I have a server and I daily work on it and I also have many clients but I don’t want to give them many rights I only want to give the users the rights to make a user ID management and the review logs. But in this case I don’t know how to give them the rights and I don’t want to give then the full administrator rights. Please help me solving this type of problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestion and your precious time.

Re: Assignment of Rights for user account with ID management?

I would like to recommend you that with the help of the server account several clients can share the single computer. I think that each client will have their own unique setting that is they will have their own desktop background or their own screen saver. The server account can control which files and which folder has been accessed by the clients and what changes has made by the client. I hope that this will help you to understand that what the problem is.

I would like to recommend you that there are various steps in which you can built the user ID management, but I would like to ask one question is that how is your server working on is it working on the Domain or it is working on the Workgroup. If you have to find out that is your computer on the workgroup you should check that re all computers connected in peer in this case no computer has control over another computer. Or check that there are only 20 computers and not more than 20 computers. And one important thing in workgroup is that it is not protected by the password. If you want to check that the server is working in domain then check that there are thousands of computers connected to the domain. And in this case it can be from local networks. Please let me know that in which way does the server does it work in the workgroup manner or it works with the domain manner.

From the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that if your computer is in domain then you have to just click on the start button which is located at the below left corner on the desktop screen and after clicking on the start button click on the search button and then write MMC in the search option. And after typing this if they will ask the administrator password, type the password that you know. And after that in the left corner in the MMC you will get local user and group tab just click on this tab and then later click on the user s folder. And then after clicking the user folder you will see an action tab click on that and then click on the new user. And then you have to just type the information and then click on the create option. And after that when you finish with the account click on the close option. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

From the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that if your computer is working in the workgroup then I think that you should have to do just a simple thing just open the server account and then click on the on the start button at the bottom end of the desktop screen and then click on the option of control panel and then after clicking on the control panel you will see an accounts and family safety option just click on it and then click on the user account. And after that you have to just click on the manage user account. And then after clicking you will get an option of create a new account. And after that type the name to whom you want to give the account and then type in that account and then click on the create account option.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.