Thread: Outlook update error via VPN : gpresult access denied?

Outlook update error via VPN : gpresult access denied?

I have purchased a laptop since two to three weeks ago and I have connected the network of internet via a virtual private network. And the laptop I am using has a window XP of service pack 3. And I am using the Windows 2003 domain and an exchange 2003 environment. When I am using the laptop in office and when I am trying to update the outlook in office it works well, but when I try to update the outlook at hope through the VPN network then it has occurring the problem. The problem is that it will show that it has been connected but it can’t download the emails. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me your precious time.

Re: Outlook update error via VPN : gpresult access denied?

I would like to recommend you that there are some sort of questions in my mind the first question I would like to ask is that can the other users can access their outlook in this way. And the second question is that is the user set up in any odd way example using pop to collect emails rather than just a normal synchronous to cached mode OST file via MAPI? Please give answers for this question then I will let you to answer that what your problem is.

Thanks for asking question is that as per you mentioned the question I would like to answer you that the answer for the first question is that yes I have some people that access their internet or their email via VPN everyday without having any issue. And the answer for the second question is that the user is setup like everyone else through a normal asynchronous with the exchange in cached mode. No POP or IMAP. And I am thinking that the issue was started after when I changed the motherboard under the warranty card. I am not fully sure that this issue is because of this.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but I would like to recommend you that I was unable to find the solution to this. I was also suffering from the same problem that is I ended up wiping the operating system and then I reinstall the operating system. I think that this will solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I have heard many of the software that is working or that are troubleshooting the outlook emails. But recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering from and my problem was with the outlook messages. I searched on my favorite search engine that is Google and I got some solution on this. I think that you should find in the corrupted pst file utility. I hope that this will solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should download the recovery toolbox for the outlook corrupted file utility and then estimates its easy interface and data recovery capabilities. I think that the free demo version is the good way to get the opinion about this program and make sure that it can easily repair your mailbox, when corrupted outlook.pst file. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.