Thread: How to provide Security for a frequent user

How to provide Security for a frequent user

Hello friend, I worked on windows 7 operating system since last one year. Now I need to provide the security to this system. The main basic reason behind this is to be first apply some restriction to access the bad internet site for a casual user. Also there will be some security issue present in this system. I need to provide the complete security to the system. Any type of helps for doing this kind of difficult task would be appreciates.

Re: How to provide Security for a frequent user

The system application such as Antivirus, Anti-malware/Spam, host-based firewalls & monitoring programs will be help to provide the security to the system. Then I think you need to learn more thinks about this and it will be help to solve the security problem. Even the single antivirus will be helps to do this security to the system. Then use this facility and it really helpful to provide security to the windows system.

Yep, the anti-malware will be help to provide such kind of protection to the system. This anti-malware will be help to avoid the malware entered into the system. Then use this latest system compatible anti-malware such as Norton, AVG malware and so on. Then install this compatible anti-malware and it will be really helpful to solve this type of problem. Then use this problem and it really helpful to solve the problem.

The Diagnostic and Recovery Toolset of the windows 7 system will be helps to provide the security to the system. Also you need to just use this tools and it will be helps to oslve the problem. Then use this and it really well supported to solve the problem. Then go to the control panel and then use the existing Diagnostic and Recovery Toolset in this system. This will be helps to provide the security to the windows system.

Hello friend, I think you need to just check the system applications updated or not. Yes, this updates system application will be help to provide the high configuration security to the system. Hence I suggest you to use the windows OS update policy. This will be helps to update the system files and folder and it really help to solve the problem. The latest security patches will also do the same kind of task. Then do this and it will be provide security for a frequent user.

This entire system program will be able to protect the system. Hence you need to download and install the latest patch of this program. Few of this program are Antivirus, Anti-malware/Spam, host-based firewalls. Also the monitoring programs will be helps in this windows system which will be helps to understand the system routine. This is really help and protects the system. Then use it and protect your system.