Thread: How to stop my net protector antivirus from deleting my games files

How to stop my net protector antivirus from deleting my games files

I am using net protector antivirus from 2 months and it was awesome experience and invention I ever seen. Recently I downloaded the new version from the internet it works very well for one week after that it starts deleting my all games files which I have downloaded from the internet. Would be the problem I am not getting exactly what is going on and also suggest me another best antivirus software .Thank you

Re: How to stop my net protector antivirus from deleting my games files

If you having problem with the Net Protector Antivirus then I suggest you to remove the Net Protector antivirus because this program is not actually able to detect infections or to scan computer .the messages displayed by the net protector antivirus are made long before the program appears on victim machine. When installed Net Protector causes lots of trouble starting with annoying pop-ups and finishing with slower computer. The malware may also hijack a web browser and it may disable security tools. The pop-ups generated by Net Protector Antivirus demand purchasing the program. Do not stap into this trap and do not pay for such a malicious thing.

I Insist you that remove Net Protector antivirus and install Quick Heal Total security 2011 because the latest version of the Quick Heal Total security has been developed with the average user in mind ,so working with it is easy ,regardless of computer skill. It is mainly designed for home use, so clean and simple interface is big advantage. It provides silent firewall feature that’s works in the background and prevent unknown threats from entering your PC.

if you are having a problem with the Net Protector Antivirus then I prefer you that remove you antivirus and reinstall in your pc again you are having problem then remove Net Protector Antivirus and install NOD32 because NOD32 antivirus engine is more effective. Most important of NOD 32 very well Windows 95 and Windows 98 operating system. This program is capable to stop malware and spyware infiltration because this version is projected for this purpose too.