Thread: video ads run automatically even when I am not surfing

video ads run automatically even when I am not surfing

Hello friends, I’m using internet explorer8 with window XP operating system in it. I have some security features to safe guard my laptop from Trojan and virus. I have an updated antivirus install in it. My problem is that video ads run even I’m not surfing the internet it start up even when the laptop led is down. It will be thankful to you is you assist me to get rid from this problem. Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance.

Re: video ads run automatically even when I am not surfing

There might be two files causing the problem. It seems that I have these two files rdsndin.exe and cisvvc.exe due to which you’re getting popup ads. (I'm not sure that these are causing the problem just make sure that It is not showing in Windows task manager). Try to terminate those file and if they restart themselves then I think it might be due to browser hijacking still continues even when the process is terminated .scan your laptop for spyware and delete what ever come up.

Even I was having the same problem .Scan your laptop for spyware and delete all the things whatever it found. I had done this and my problem is solve but if your still getting the same problem then go to my computer then select local disk c and then window s then select system 32 in that search for the file “Iarsn TaskInfo 6.x “if its doesn’t exist then try to search for that file may be this may solve your problem.

Hi, “Iarsn TaskInfo” 6.x is a hidden system files to view it you have to enable it to view hidden and system files. If you’re still getting the problem after scanning for spyware and deleting it then just follow these step hope this will help you. Uninstalling all Multiple Protection Applications like if you’re having antivirus more then 1 just choose the one you prefer and uninstall other. Go to add and remove programs and uninstall the program which is listed in My Way Search Assistant, Viewpoint Manager (Remove Only), Viewpoint Media Player, Viewpoint Toolbar (Remove Only). Check the setting for MS CONFIG Make sure that it is setup to normal Startup. Remove Malware and Unwanted Software. Disable all virtual drive Software i.e. Daemon Tools.

If you’re still facing the problem then just search for hijack this 1.99.1 and download it. After downloading the file then extract the “Hijack this.exe” to the path C:\Program Files\HJT. Run “Hijack this” from downloaded zip file (Make sure you don’t run hijack this software from desktop, sub folder). Close all the application before running it. After running “Hijack this” save the log file. Hope you get rid of your problem.