Thread: How can I find the IP address of remote computers?

How can I find the IP address of remote computers?

Hello everyone I would like to ask a question which am just unable to get over, It’s someone has remote my computer and now I want to know the IP address for that pc I am just unable to find it by following number of task’s can anyone come up with any solution’s I want them really as soon as possible and I had readied those log file but there were not much of information’s around and I really want to know the IP address so please help me?

re: How can I find the IP address of remote computers?

Hello friend actually I don’t have any much clue regarding this and I have been searching it too but no one has a proper clue and many have been suggesting with number of software’s I have been using them to but I dint found any of them much useful I would only ask you one thing how are you so sure that someone has remote your pc if even log file is having problem in reading so I think you don’t need to be worried as my personal view. And I have also been trying to find the software or ways to remote some one’s pc actually all the software needs both computers verification like team viewer and all I haven’t found any software which remotes the pc without the one knowing and I don’t know if such software exist

I have a solution may that work to find the remote pc’s IP address you need follow the steps
    1) Click start, and then run, and then type cmd and press enter.
    2) In the window type” ping remote computer name” and press enter.
    3) Read that ping program output the first line always has the IP address of the remote computer in bracket.
    Now type exit and press enter, Done.

Well I would like to have one attempt too I don’t know its goin to work sure shot or no but I have this clue may this help you out getting the IP address if it works I would be really very happy let me tell you the steps regarding this
    1. Ok what you need to do is start the command prompt first.
    2. Type ” net user” in it press enter
    3. Enter “net view “ and press enter
    4. You would see the computer name and now in next step you need to use that name.
    5. Type “tracert computer name what you saw”
    6. Now just look in the brackets you would get the IP address of the computer name you traced
    7. Done
    You can see the video of it on YouTube search for “Remote Shutdown - Find IP Address of COMPUTER”

Hey I have also searched for this what I have found is open command prompt and them type “ipconfig” and I think this is the solution because there are lots of people suggesting this and I think this should work I haven’t been doing this remote connection and all but I have started it just now so I to have lots of thing to learn and after searching I have got this I think searching for videos over some sites would make the problem more easier so try searching out for videos am sure it will solve your problem somewhat or would at least give you a clue to make it.