Thread: There are tons of spammers in my hotmail account

There are tons of spammers in my hotmail account

I am particularly facing problem of annoying Spam. The spam always comes with number of different senders and there is not a proper kind of email. The subject of all those mails are one and the same. I am fed up with this mail and I am getting around 78 mails everyday. The spammers just fillup my mail box with that and nothing better he can do. How to avoid this, I still do not remember that to whom I had given my email address for such junk stuff. I am not getting a proper way to stop this.

Re: There are tons of spammers in my hotmail account

The one thing you can do is search your mail in Google. It is common that this mail is also being sent to others. if you accidentally fall on the pages containing everything what you got then you will get to know more possibilities here. And also remember that in general do not click on links like click here to unsubscribe. This is an another way to spam, you will get murderous other messages either you read or not. Spam is an kind of unethical advertisement.

When you are opening such kind of spam mail then do not allow the images to load fully. There is a reason for that. This is because some images are in fact a spam source for others. It in your mails and they create more issues. Many software can now read the message without viewing the images. Another suggestion I will give you is to use an intelligent messaging software. This tools have filtering option which can block such mails.

There is also one problem of spam is that it contains a lot of viruses. This virus can eat up your system. Often, these viruses are made to exploit the vulnerabilities of Outlook email because it is widely used. So it becomes necessary to update its Outlook and Windows to repair leaks of your system. An good anti-virus is always a primary need of a system. I had already faced an spyware issue with anti-virus updates.

The only way to find out the spammer is to look for the server side. Some servers provides well spam filters and better options. Outlook Express helps to some extent only. In the short you must have a a new and not easy to guess e-mail address. Use disposable email addresses. The only issue of this program is that you cannot keep your mails permanent. Many email service providers options of block as spam to mails which can help you to fight with the issue.

Use Thunderbird for this. It is an email client from Mozilla. There is an built-in filter function available here which gives you many options. In this you can search about the title of the mail for words and you can automatically move the same to Recycle Bin. So next time all the spam mails went in the trash. You can create search according to certain texts. If the mail could always have a similar content this may be helpful.