Thread: Is Security Shield Pro 2011 a trusted software

Is Security Shield Pro 2011 a trusted software

I am using windows 7 operating system and while I was surfing over internet I found one program called Security shield. I am currently not using any antivirus program on my computer. I know one should have antivirus program installed on the computer, so for that I am planning to have such. After reading about security shield pro 2011 version I am planning to install it in my computer. But before this I want to ask you about whether it is trusted software which I can use, as I doubt about this software as none of my friends uses this. So please let me know soon.

Re: Is Security Shield Pro 2011 a trusted software

I know that there are many articles over internet of Security Shield Pro 2011. All of these states that it is virus removal software and it are able to detect all of the recent malwares, virus, Trojans, spyware from the computer. Normally one would get attracted in using such software and would definitely install it on his computer. But you did the best thing that you confirmed about this first before installing it in your computer as it not trusted software.

I have also observed that this software states that it is a online scanner and it would remove all the malwares from the computer. But the recommended thing about it is that you should never even try to perform that kind of online scan in order to check for the virus. If one does that then this transfers all the malwares into your computer and thus infects your computer. So if your computer is infected with it then you should remove it soon.

I would tell you that if such virus program is installed on your computer then it becomes much difficult to detect that kind of malware or virus. It is having such intelligence that when it enters into your computer then it mutates itself and also hides itself and thus it is even difficult for an antivirus program to detect it as it makes itself invisible to every other program. So go to some of the official antivirus company and then perform the online check up from there and may be you would know all the infections that have been caused to your computer.

I found one article where there were steps to remove such utility from your computer if the computer is having such virus. You need to navigate to your user folder then your documents and finally to app data folder, there you need to remove some of the DAT as well as some executable files. This program also makes a entry in registry editor. So go to registry editor and then you have to go through the Microsoft software and then delete unknown exe pointing entry which is unknown to you.

I would tell you that this security shield pro is a fake program which says users that it is a legitimate program. The objective of this utility is that it tracks all the personal information from your computer and then it sends that information to some servers, where some intruders would be gaining that information. It says to users that it would performs scan on the computer and when user do that then it gives any fake results and user just believes that which should not be done.

I also warn up from using this fake application. You certainly require an antivirus program for your computer. If you thought of installing this tool because it is free, then it is a big mistake as in the name of virus removal, it actually inserts the virus. There are several programs in internet which are free, also the official and most famous antivirus are also freely available, so go for these kind of trusted software and even update it regularly on your computer.