Thread: Bitdefender Total Security 2011 Installation fails after Inserting License Key

Bitdefender Total Security 2011 Installation fails after Inserting License Key

I am using windows 7 operating system 64 bit. After many recommendations in using Bitdefender total security, so I purchased the latest 2011 version of it. It is having 2 years license and for running it for 3 computers. When I start with installation process and after I select license agreement, and then perform quick scan and when I enter l valid license at this page, and then installation gets failed. It doesn’t show any type of error message, so I am not able to know what is actually happening.

Re: Bitdefender Total Security 2011 Installation fails after Inserting License Key

You are using Bitdefender total security software for your computer. You need to do licensing process on your computer so that this product gets activated with Bitdefender and then it can function properly. If the setup aborts due to license key then I guess this key is not valid or registered with Bitdefender. In order to get it work, the license should be activated with Bitdefender and after it gets activated the error message won’t comes back and you would get successful installed message.

Re: Bitdefender Total Security 2011 Installation fails after Inserting License Key

This security software’s are restricted in such a way that it could be used for a single system, or depending upon the client need at the time of purchase. You are having 3 users Bitdefender key that means you can run it on three computers. I guess the installation process fails because you might have exceeded the limit. So if you have installed it for more than three computers then definitely you won’t be able to install it in more number of computers.

There is possibility that your license key would have got damaged or corrupted or probably invalid with Bitdefender. If this is case then you should register with Bitdefender and after registration process completes, you can obtain another license key in place of present license key which you are having. So go to Bitdefender website and then email your license to support team and then get a new license key in place of previous license key.

In order to complete the license processes see to it that you enter proper license key during setup process. If you are entering it properly then I guess you would have got invalid license and therefore the installation doesn’t get complete. So confirm that you have got the valid license so that you could run it on your system and use it properly. Might be you have got a key of normal internet security and you are trying this on total security software.

As you purchased a genuine license copy of Bitdefender total security and not able to use it on your system then you should contact Bitdefender support and tell them about this matter. They would surely look in this case and would probably give you the new license key. There might be something wrong with the license that you have got from the Bitdefender. After they solve the issue you would be able to use the total security service on your computer.