Thread: Can't Get Account Activation Email in bit defender

Can't Get Account Activation Email in bit defender

I have just purchased a latest version of Bit Defender Total Security 2011; I completed all the three steps of this without and mistakes or an error. I opted for a home license for bid defender .I did all this online, and I even paid the company online. I had to then download the installer which was somewhere around 250 MB. In the 3 rd step it asked me to fill the form which registered me for the license and then they told me that they would send me an activation e-mail. But it has been 24 hours now an I still did not received the activation mail

Re: Can't Get Account Activation Email in bit defender

Hey friends, I think there might be a problem with the e-mail setting or the client that is receiving your mail on your behalf. Your question is complicated to answer without a proper knowledge of your system. I recommend you to post the e-mail client that you are using I also suggest you to re-check your spam setting s to see of your anti-virus has detect it as a spam . I hope that helps you out.

Hey, I had a similar problem but with a different anti-virus account, I too did the same thing and I had followed that same procedure. But, after completing the following steps that you mentioned above I still did not get the activation e-mail.So, then I checked my client that I used for receiving my e-mail, and I was shocked to see that my E-mail client had delivered that to the spam inbox where as I was searching for it in the inbox. Sometimes if you’re setting is too strong and aggressive it will directly delete it and you would never know that the company has send you an mail.

I believe that your old version and its identification are not useful or adequate for this time. But as you have said that you have freshly installed it. I think you might have installed the identical version in the similar computer and used it well by registering it with the anti-virus utility. But then I guess you have not changed your operating system (I don‘t know did you changed it??). Now at present the antivirus still believes that it as a fresh or new installation. For that reason you will have to again create a different account in Bit Defender by using a new e-mail address. I hope this solves your problem.

There are two main options available here that might cause you a problem, I first one is for those who are using a E-mail client, or a similar software for receiving E-mails. Check the setting for receiving the E-mail. And add a an exception to the E-mail client so that it does not understands it as an spam and does not deletes it . The second one is for those who are not using an E-mail client. Check your Spam inbox to see if it is there, IF not then tell the company to resend the e-mail.

I suggest you to try to add the uniform resource locator of your antivirus company to the list of trusted sites and then try to tell the company that you did not received the e-mail so that they would resend then e-mail that then you can see the same in your inbox or the spam box you’re your E-mail service provider It all depends about the security setting that you place on the system. So I guess this will surely help you out, Also try to create a new account if at all this does not work out.