Thread: Unable to monitor other PC’s on my router

Unable to monitor other PC’s on my router

I have been using my PC since last six years. The OS installed in the PC is Windows XP. I normally use that PC for gaming, chatting, internet surfing and especially for downloading movies. I also have an internet connection which I need to use quite often. My brother also has laptop that using the same router which my PC is using. I wanted to monitor other PC’s on my router but I don’t know how to do it. I tried to execute all the different methods that I knew to overcome the problem but it was not successful. I wasn’t able to see my brother‘s laptop on the router. Is anyone aware about such issues? If yes then please do the needful.

Re: Unable to monitor other PC’s on my router

I also have a PC at home which is having an internet connection in it. Actually I having only one PC on my router so I need not check for some other PC’s. I think I won’t be able to solve your issue as I don’t possess much knowledge about monitoring PC’s on same router. I haven’t tried such things yet. But still I will try to get the exact solution for the issue by consulting by colleagues. If I come to know about the accurate solution then I will certainly inform you.

Many people had discussed such issues with me in the past but it has been solved now. To solve this issue is not a complicated task. I think there are software’s available for monitoring the other PC’s on the router. You can get those software’s form the internet. Try searching for the software’s on the internet and I am sure you will get software that will solve the issue. Download anyone software from the internet that is made for monitoring other PC’s on the router and I assure you that your issue will be solved

You might be finding this issue complicated as you are trying this for the first time. According to me some router has the function of monitoring and blocking of websites, while others do not have such functions. I would prefer you to see your routers manual and check whether it has this feature or not. If your router is not having this feature then you can use a third-party program such as SpyAgent PC monitoring or netspypro.

Team viewer is a software package especially meant for this purpose. You don't need your brother’s authorization to unite with team viewer. When you install team viewer on your brother’s computer and create up a free account on the Team Viewer site. Finally position TV to autoload into Windows. Install that on your PC and utilize the same registration information. It will allow you to unite on demand. However, your brother will get a signal on his monitor that you are linked. You can also try other software RealVNC , free version is available for that.