Thread: Need information on Folder Lock v5.7.0 Full (Vista Ready)

Need information on Folder Lock v5.7.0 Full (Vista Ready)

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope that you all have been doing well. Basically, I like to know about new things and just like to explore new things. Well, I heard something about Folder Lock v5.7.0 Full (Vista Ready). It will be really nice if someone can enlighten me about it. I am really expecting some nice replies. Thanks in advance for the help as I indeed appreciate that you will be taking out time and replying me. Take Care

Re: Need information on Folder Lock v5.7.0 Full (Vista Ready)

Folder Lock is a speedy file-security program which has the capability to protect password, lock, and conceal in addition to encrypt whichever number of files, folders, drives, pictures along with documents in hardly any seconds. Protected files are out of sight, undeletable, difficult to get to and highly safe and sound. This is the short information which I knew and have shared with you. I am sure it will help you in knowing a short description about it.

Hi. In addition, to the above, I would like to say that it secretes files from kids, acquaintances and co-workers, defends them from viruses, Trojans, worms in addition to spyware, and also protects them from networked Computers, cable users along with hackers. Files can furthermore be sheltered on Universal Serial Bus Flash Drives, Memory Sticks, CD-RW, floppies in addition to notebooks.

It locks files in Windows, DOS and also in Safe Modes. Supplementary alternatives comprise Stealth Mode, Hacker Attempt Monitoring, Shred files, AutoLock, Auto Shutdown Computers, Lock your Computers, wipe away PC tracks, 256-bit Blowfish Encryption as well as Context Menu in Explorer. It is Windows Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT/Me/98/98S companionable and functions on each and every type of disk category such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS. Folder Lock is the a good number downloaded file safety program in the marketplace today.