Thread: cpu freezes and rises to 100% often, too many unknown processes

cpu freezes and rises to 100% often, too many unknown processes

I have a Norton Antivirus which is installed in my computer. It is challenged the System Information download, but I downloaded this service anyhow. Also, to see in the problems, then I open the Task Manager regularly display 100% CPU utilization, which causes my computer to hang often. I have run Windows Malicious Software Removal(wmsr) Tool. I ran Window Defender full scans. I ran my default Norton Antivirus full scan. My Computer program displays a lot of red round with white crosses and yellow triangles with black shriek dot enclosed.

Re: cpu freezes and rises to 100% often, too many unknown processes

I observed your problem. Then I saw that you have installed two antiviruses in your computer. I think this the main problem. First all you will uninstall both antiviruses. Then you will restart your computer. Then again install the Norton antivirus. Then after you will scan the whole system. Don’t open the any drive until your scan process is finished. After that you will check the utilization through the task manager. If you got any virus then you will delete. Don’t move in chest. I hope after this performance will be improved.

I did every the instructions in the damp at the first. But I have a query GMER. After I installed it to my desktop, deleted any CD or DVD programs, on the other side where there is an evidence of marked combo boxes initial with System and final with Ads. The information appears to talk that I unmark the combo box. Do I go away the System combo box and every of those other combo boxes manifested before I push the Scan key on the right? That is what I did and 2 hours shortly, GMER is still checking.

I would like to tell that I also use a malwarebytes for scan which acknowledged that I had over 500 grimy files or infected files, one of them which are a Trojan. I stopped the window with no taking any action. After that I searched on the internet. But I didn’t get anything. But now I am still I am trying to fix this problem. I discussed this problem with my friend who is system engineer. He was also suggested me for uninstalling the antivirus. But till now I didn’t uninstall.

If I am using big Torrent then I think there was an error with the python version of BitTorrent, I think, where a definite number of links would hang the torrent and maximum out CPU utilization. But a tough bound was established. I think, therefore if you are utilizing any of those that should not be an issue would not have any error the python ones might have. I have told you about this if you using the big torrent then you will uninstall it. With the help bigtorrent lot of virus comes in your system.

I read the solution. I tried to fix this problem but still I have problem. I installed the new antivirus but still CPU is freezes and rise to 100%. I am not getting what problem is with my system. Yes I had installed the big torrent but currently I have uninstalled. But still it is showing the 100% CPU utilization. So I want to know that I will have to format the computer. If you know other way to solve this problem. Then tell me. Because I don’t want to format the system