Thread: Defender.exe malware protection is not working properly

Defender.exe malware protection is not working properly

I have a laptop. I have installed antivirus of bit defender. But my malware protection is not working properly. I am receiving error when logging in Vista Home Premium, I have explored on the web and got that it is to do with the wireless D-Link. I have installed but I cannot get any answer on how to solve it, I was surprising if anyone had any thoughts or new of any websites that given suggestion on this problem. And also I want to know about the P2P program.

Re: Defender.exe malware protection is not working properly

I would like to tell you I was not anticipated that to occur, we will have to attempt a different path. (The eset commands will see the similar under but dissimilar links are used.). I am telling you some steps. You should follow the steps. Then I am sure you will fix the problem. First of all you will reset the internet explorer. Then after you will press windows flag button+R. after you will open run. Then you will write in “inetcpl.cpl”. And then you will press OK. After this you will press on the advance tab. Then there you will click reset button and now again press reset. Then close the window. If any add-on will required to be installed after doing above instructions. Please download ESET Online Scanner. And then install it on your computer. Then you will scan your computer. I am confident that you problem will be fix.

I have summarized some elimination commands for you below. Yet, before you carry on I would demand that you restart your machine, I can observe a malwarebytes entry on your startup programs that is due to run on next login. Also, could you provide me with the logs of the malwarebyte scans you have completed you should be capable to get them in. you can see the command.
    Code:
    C: \Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes\Logs\.

According your problem. I can say that your computer will run very well when you will follow the some instruction that I am telling you. First all you will flush the log. Then after you will reset the firewall. Then you will execute important command successfully. Then you will see “netsh firewall” criticized. Then after you will use"netsh adfirewall firewall". After using this command you will get more information. You can see more in detail just visiting this link. Click here

I observe there are signs of individual or other P2P (peer to peer) File distributing lists on your computer. I would suggest eliminating them through Uninstall a program in control panel or not utilize them until we are completed with the elimination procedure. I shall give you with some position links, please understand them up to be familiar with the threats of having a P2P program. Actually I think your problem also related this then you should learn first then you should solve your problem. You can learn more related your problem.
    1. P2P file sharing: Know the risks.
    2. P2P File-Sharing: Evaluate the Risks.

Thank you so much for helping me. The issue is fixed. No more viruses anyplace. My husband was away on a business tour and this is his computer. I am happy I was capable to solve this issue. He is very disturbed. Then I post the solution in this forum. I have got the right solution this forum. I have re-installed the defender.exe malware protection. And also I read about the p2p on the given link. Now I have completely solved my problem and my doubts. Thank you so much everybody.