Thread: How to install task service on a server.

How to install task service on a server.

Hello friends, I am doing B.tech in computer science. I have problem regarding installation. Tomorrow I have installed task service on a server. But when I tested under site administration then it is giving error message “not installed task service”. When I press “install or remove services” then I saw task service is also marked. I don’t have much idea about the task services. So if you have any have idea. Then post here. I am waiting for your suitable reply on this question.

Re: How to install task service on a server.

Well, I understood your problem after reading the question. But I have a problem with your question. Bye the way I have observed this take a little while to acquire present. I want to ask you, did you install task services by testing the box? If it is installed, how did you validate this on the site server? I would suggest executing a total resource relationship update then taking a look at site services once more. If you are still having issue, than you check that what Operating System is the server side?

I would like to tell you about this problem. I surprise if it is because I installed the agent on the D drive rather than the C drive like the left over the servers. The uploading Service also gave notice. But when I browsed to server then I saw there was no exploitation contribution resource! I just deleting from D drive and then now again install in the C drive to observe if that it makes a difference. Then after you will see properly the installation. Otherwise it will arise the causes.

Ok, according your problem, do you observer or see the ever installation regarding server? So have you the Task Server installed on the Site Server or not? If it did you can see at the exploitation Task Server parts and why Site Services is not presenting as installed. If not you can see at why the install has not run or abort. So I want to suggest you that you will take the help online with server side administrator. If any services are abort on the server then you will install the task service on a server.

I observed your problem it is really very complicative job. When you are deploying the services on a server then that you should check server also. So if the services have ever been installed on the client machine before, for a few reasons (which we only feel we realize), it would not press ahead the service out once more, forcing you to manually load it for the task server service to be really installed. We physically install the service constantly and there are KB's on that problem.

I want to suggest you that you should don’t waste the time. You should search on the internet. Also consult with more people. But from my point of view. You should very careful when you will be installing the services. Because if any policies are abort then make sure it will never accept any services. So you will check all policies related to task services on both means server side and also client side. If very policy will be working properly then you can install the task services.

Thank you so much for suggesting me. I have read your solution. I impressed too much with your reply. I follow the every suggestion whatever you told me. As you suggest me I have taken the help from the online. There I read about the server, how to install the task service on the server. I have got the PDF file there. In this PDF file everything is mention step by step. I followed all the steps then I solved this entire problem. After installation I checked all the policies both side means client side and server side. Every policy installed properly.