Thread: How can i mount Media Center + Server

How can i mount Media Center + Server

Hello friend, I need to mount a media center and production server in the single computer system. Can this possible? Which OS is suitable Debian or Windows or both to perform this task? I need to play the all movies and music files along with the production server. This server will be helps to host web project before uploading files onto online server. The system configurations is to be Gigabyte GA-8I915PMD mobo, Intel P4 3.20 GHz CPU, 3GB DDR2 RAM and 200GB, 500GB HDD. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: How can i mount Media Center + Server

Yeah, I think this is to be possible in the system. There are special features of the system allows this kind of facility. But for doing this task you need to insert the extra RAM onto the system. Also don’t use the Virtual Image in the system. The main reason behind this is this virtual image hammer the system RAM. Hence, you need to be careful at the time of using both the server and the media center. So, try this solutions and it helps to solve the trouble.

Hey, I think you need to use the Debian OS for doing this kind of complicated task. This is very complicated task and the windows will be not being supports this kind of risky operations. Then for solving this kind of task you need to use the Debian OS. There are too of facility present in this operating system and this will be allowed performing the both process on the same system. Using the facility in debian, you can watch the movie and also upload the content on the internet.

This is the very complicated and high configuration based task. Well, this kind of complicated task can be only possible in the server side. Then you need to perform this task on the server and the other connected client machine of the system can also able to perform this task on its own machine. But there is one restriction to this task. The client machine should be contains the more RAM. The extra RAM of the system is able to perform this task.

Hey dude, may be you don’t know but in virtual machine, Windows cannot able to access available PCI slot. Hence, no tuners for Virtual Machine MC Fans. Most of the USB tuners of the system work ok, but seem confused. The other way is to be doing put the put a 7MC box under the TV. This will be very helpful to avoid such kind of troubles from the system. Then just try this solutions and it will be very helpful to solve this problem.