Thread: There is an EVBAADMIN error with Discovery Accelerator

There is an EVBAADMIN error with Discovery Accelerator

I had a setting up of DA at a customer site and faced a number of issues during the install. Subsequent to the setup wizard accomplished the admin site did not open. On checking IIS, I originate EVBAADMIN site generated other than on endeavoring to browse to it I acquire error as mentioned below. The obligatory pre-requisistes were installed as per the official installation guide and this was established during the installation. Please inform of explanation to this issue.

Re: There is an EVBAADMIN error with Discovery Accelerator

What version are you working through for DA and did you inaugurated the EV runtime api on the DA server. Did the Accelerator service acquire generated. Did the service start. Are there proceedings in the app log. There is a trouble shooting segment in the install and config guide with the intention of would be worth a read for you. The version or description of EV and DA is 9.0.1 EV runtime API was installed on the DA server Accelerator service acquire started automatically is there no matter which specific to facilitate I necessitate to give the impression of being at in the troubleshooting segment related to this error.

If probable, please uninstall DA commencing from the EV server and install DA on a disconnect server with the intention of merely has the EV setup program run to install the EV files. The DA does not necessitate several EV services working with on the DA server in order to function. It simply requirements the EV binaries (exe and dll files) installed in order to communicate through the EV services working with on the indexing / storage server. Having DA on a separate server determine to improve the overall system presentation as you would not have as numerous competing processes attempting to utilize the similar resources.

Subsequent to installing Enterprsie Vault 8SP4 through Discovery Accelerator on the similar server and SQL on a dedicated, I generated a innovative Customer at the Discovery Accelerator Manager Web. Subsequent to generating the innovative customer, restart iExplorer and reopening the Discovery Accelerator administrator Web site I acquire the Exception 'System. The "Server" field is unfilled and it is not probable to position a server name in. The Discovery Accelerator Client on a Windows XP client is not proficient to connect the DA Server for the reason that "The server is not configured, please endeavor again later".

Subsequent to installation I utilized EVBAdmin as illustrated in the DA Installation Guide and I might create innovative customers. So the whole thing was extremely well. Other than it was not probable to create a correlation with the DA-Client to the DA-Server. Subsequent to iExplorer restart and EV reboot and SQL reboot I have comprised and got the Exception 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' at the EVBAdmin site. So at present I might not revolutionize my customers or create innovative customers, as done before.

To facilitate alone be supposed to not cause the error as the Customer be supposed to not have comprised been generated. If you are working with EV and DA on a Windows Server 2008 apparatus, ensure with the intention of the entire 3 firewalls are put out of action and to facilitate UAC has in addition been disabled at the same time as generating the DA Customer. Most of them have seen more than a few issues with these firewalls and UAC enabled at the same time as attempting to generate DA Customers. In addition, if you are utilizing Symantec Endpoint Protection on the EV/DA and SQL Servers, put out of action it on mutually servers while attempting to generate the DA Customer.