Thread: Outlook add-in crashing when I had upgraded avg 2011

Outlook add-in crashing when I had upgraded avg 2011

I consider I have figured out what is causing Outlook to freeze, and how to make your mind up it for the time being until AVG be able to fix the issue through an update. The predicament is in the Archive Scanning tool. If you open the AVG user interface, twice hit it off on email scanner, then in the middle hit it off on tools/advanced settings, you determine to observe an alternative for scanning archives. Additional, if you are approximating me, the merely items to facilitate create it into an archive are emails commencing from trusted sources through actual real information in them. Anticipate this helps AVG figure out what the predicament is through this tool, and in addition permits rest of the users to utilize Outlook without it freezing.

Re: Outlook add-in crashing when I had upgraded avg 2011

This actually is not a freeze other than a extremely sluggish scan of the entire your emails in archive/folders. I factually have comprised numerous 10's of GBs of emails in folders/archives and consider it or not if you wait long sufficient AVG determine to come back. The alternative as noted to scan Archives be supposed to be unc-checked. This way it simply scans the Incoming and/or Outgoing emails assuming you encompass those checkered. I figure similar to most with the intention of the entire my archives are OK. In addition, I do not scan outgoing and I in addition unchecked the Certify function which means it would not position in bottom of emails that it has been scanned.

This main predicament is a AVG 2011 issue through the DLL/Add-In conflict. In view of the fact with the intention of not each person sees this it is a number of additional software DLL/Add-In in outlook with the intention of AVG 2011 does not play well with. The predicament is even disabling the entire additional Add-Ins tranquil does not stop the crash. If Outlook asks you to put out of action the AVG Add-In then what you have comprised and completed is put out of action in effect the email scanner. So, you are flying naked. If you do not consider this then hit it off on the email scanner Icon in foremost page of AVG and observe if the scanned.

In addition, I would actually approximating to be familiar with one of my query above for anybody having the "crash" do you have iTunes installed. If so, what version or description of iTunes. I ask for the reason that iTunes has DLL/Add-In in Outlook and I encompass one apparatus with the intention of works extremely well and it does not have iTunes installed. In addition, what additional Add-Ins demonstrates in your Outlook. I not be able to seem to re-install it cleanly commencing from scratch and the AVG glitch is not going away. Anybody have several suggestions.

Previous to you do, I advise you to determine if it is certainly AVG causing the predicament. You be able to temporary put out of action AVG by opening the AVG control panel hit it off on the avg tray icon, select Tools - > Advanced Settings - > Temporary to put out of action AVG and select the duration and apply. Endeavor outlook the entire in excess ff again observe if it works. You be able to in addition endeavor to put out of action AVG e-mail scanning activities, Tools - > Advanced Settings - > E-Mail Scanner - > and uncheck box for scanning incoming e-mails. It be supposed to not be time consuming to do these tests first previous to uninstalling.

If you have comprised and met issues through Microsoft Outlook approximating crash or freeze, caused by AVG add-in, please go subsequent to the subsequently steps to make available us through needed crucial data for analysis. Please generate an innovative thread through description of your situation and put together requested information in sequence or add link to stored files. Facilitate AVG add-in in Microsoft Outlook and put up the shutters Microsoft Outlook frequently menu Help - > Disabled Items - > mark AVG add-in and facilitate it. Then you have to save attached "AVGTemp.zip" and extract it to (recently generated) folder C:\AVGTemp. The folder determines to then contains folders x32 and x64.