Thread: Did not get 90 days extension in my License on referring Avira Antivir

Did not get 90 days extension in my License on referring Avira Antivir

Hello guys, I have this particular issue with Avira Antivir antivirus. Last April I referred a friend to try on the Avira antivirus, and luckily he purchased the premium Security Suite on the first week of May. I recommended because there was some kind of promotional offer by Avira, that we will receive 90 days extension in the license of our Avita Antivir product. But when I renewed my license yesterday, I did not receive any such 90 days extension in my product’s license as it was announced and promised in the offer. I feel cheated now. Does anyone know what is the reason behind it and what I should I do now.

Re: Did not get 90 days extension in my License on referring Avira Antivir

It might be possible that your friend might have not given your reference, either your name or code, when he purchased Avira AntiVir Premium Security Suite for himself. So I would recommend you to first contact your friend and confirm from him, whether he had submitted all the necessary details to take the advantage of the Promotional offer provided by Avira. If he has then you will most robably receive the benefits as promised very soon, as I don’t think Avira officials will cheat their clients.

Every user who is using the products of Avira AntiVir is provided with an account. Using this particular account at Avira, every user can get a track record about different product of Avira which he is using. These details include License Key of the product, date of registration, date of expiration, privileged offers and others. So I would suggest you to visit your Avira account and check out the status there as if your friend has purchased the Avira product in your reference, then most probably his/her name and related details will be stored in your account. By doing so, you can confirm about the issue.

Thank you, guys for your suggestions. I did exactly what you asked me to. First I confirmed from my friend whether he gave my id and name as reference or not and he confirmed that he had done it. I also checked the Avira account and I noticed the following there. In my Avira account, I was able to see my friend’s name in the list but it was showing “Pending” next to the name and nothing else. Now what to do? What does this Pending means now? Please help me. Your suggestions will be appreciated like I always did. Thank you in advance.

As you have mentioned in your above post, that after visiting your Avira account you noticed “Pending” status near the name of your friend. This clearly shows that the processes of extending your license have not taken place and will need some more time get processed. It might be possible that Avira officials might be verifying all the details about you and your friend, which is why it is taking so much time to get things done. So I would suggest you to wait for a while for the things to get processed.

I would recommend you to contact Avira directly to get your issue solved. The Avira team will be the perfect people who can solve your doubts clearly without hiding anything from you. You can contact them either via Phone or from email. Make sure that you are contacting the License Department of Avira to get your issues solved. You can send them email on their support mail address: customerservice@avira.com or you can call them on the following number of the branch in Germany - 07542 5000