Thread: BSOD after uninstalling Avira Premium Security Suite

BSOD after uninstalling Avira Premium Security Suite

I hope you all have read the title properly so what can be the solution for this problem I am having a windows 7 system and recently when I uninstalled the avira from my system it started giving me a bsod so that’s why I did some research and came to the conclusion that it was avipbb.sys factor that was causing the BSOD, however after deleting the bsod crash has reduced definitely but there does not seems to be any sign of improvement here, so tell me what should I do in this kind of situation please tell me I am waiting for the response.

Re: BSOD after uninstalling Avira Premium Security Suite

I am confused how can a simple un installation give you a BSOD that’s really strange I need to look at this matter so tell me how have you uninstalled it? Have you deleted any file from the folder or have uninstalled It from the control panel. The type of bsod that you are getting is quite strange and also the procedures that you have described here to counter the problems are also quite strange anyways I am hoping that you do get a solution for this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks for your kind hearted reply, cmon I am not a 2 year old kid who does not how to uninstall any program see what I have to say here is that with the manual un installation of the program it has started giving me bsod problem now its upon you all to solve out the query for me please I am dependent upon you all for the queries so please do answer me out here as soon as possible. I am waiting for your response ok guys please reply.

Well I have got a definite solution for your problem just check out this tool that I have sent out as a attachment and let me know if that solves the problem or not. As such I have not sued this tool but I have heard several good things about this product and hence I am advising you to do the same go ahead and install this product in your system and let me know if that can solve out the issue for you do let me know as soon as possible if this product was beneficial for you.

See with the simple un installation everything does not gets solved make sure that you have removed all the avira applications files also so for that just go and check in the C:\ProgramData\ Windows 7 location where you can find some avira application files if you can find them then delete it accordingly, one more suggestion that I would like to give you is that clean the windows registry just unpack the Avira Registry Cleaner and then you need to run that program in the system that will do the trick for you always make sure that you restart the system after you have completed with the procedures.

Ok thanks for letting me know about that I was seriously not aware of that and hence thanks a lot for letting me know about that I am amazed with the response that I have got here so thanks a ton for the same appreciate that you have taken some efforts to solve out the issue for me. I will make sure that i look in to this matter as soon as possible on this, so thanks for all the suggestion guys that you have given here thanks a ton.