Thread: 327-338 Hidden Objects found while scanning with Avira Antivirus

327-338 Hidden Objects found while scanning with Avira Antivirus

Hello everyone I just have scanned my system with the avira antivirus and in the log report that was generated it showed me some good figures of 327-338 Hidden Objects that were found in the system so we need to have a check about the same. Is this hidden object really dangerous or does it have any links with the malwares and all in the system, things like these must be questioned with you all, so please do answer me out about this query, also if you need any more information from e about the topic then please do ask me I will be very much happy to answer you out.

Re: 327-338 Hidden Objects found while scanning with Avira Antivirus

I would advice you to first scan the system with the safe mode on of the system. so with the safe mode then you will get a basic idea of which are the applications or the programs that have the hidden files so when you get in to the normal mode just check out for the problems and delete them accordingly, so there is a lot of benefit scanning your system in the safe mode, so that’s the solution that I was trying to give it to you hope you all like it.

See the above method is a very much long procedure and hence I think it would be better if you opt for the RSIT scanner I think that will deliver yout the perfect solution that you were looking for so go ahead and give a try to the solutions that I have given here and I am sure you will benefit it out with that why to go with the long procedure when you are getting the perfect solutions with the one that i have suggested here so work on it that will give you the desired results.

I was expecting this solution from you all well I did give it a try no not the safe mode option but the RSIT scanner option and guess what the same result was there in its log report as well so no use trying out something different yes scanning the system in the safe mode does take some time so I will perform it is patience but apart from that if you have any other solution that you want to give it to me then please do give it please as I need some quick advice from you all that will work with me so do reply fast ok I am waiting.

See in such situation the only product that comes in to my mind is the malware bytes anti malware program so better look out for it that will be a much better option in this situation. There are several cases where complex problems like the one that you are having were solved by the malware bytes as such I have heard that hidden files are not a big threat to the system but still it is better to confirm ot from the malware bytes lets hope that will solve out the problem for you.

Thanks for that suggestion yes I am not having the malwarebytes definitely I will give it a try for the same, so thanks for commenting about that as well, even I have heard that hidden files are not a big threat to the system but if they were not a threat then how come they get detected in the scanning. So hope you are understanding in which situation i am in. I hope everybody agrees to it. So that is all what i want to say here.