Thread: AVG antivirus is not able to Pick Integrated Update

AVG antivirus is not able to Pick Integrated Update

I am using HP laptop in which I have installed windows xp service pack 2. I normally use my laptop to browse on the intranet and downloading movies and software. As we all know that in nowadays Antivirus is necessary if we use internet regularly that is why I have installed and AVG antivirus in my laptop. After installing that my laptop was working absolutely fine/ before one week I have upgraded my AVG antivirus and after that AVG antivirus is not able to Pick Integrated Update. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: AVG antivirus is not able to Pick Integrated Update

I have gone through your problem and if your antivirus is not picking the integrated update then I think you have to do following things. First open your AVG antivirus and after that click on the setting. Now after that go to the update tab and check whether your automatic updates are on or not? If automatic updates are disabled then first enable it and then click on the update. I think after that you antivirus will start picking up automatic updates and you will be able to solve the problem.

As you have said that you are facing some issues with antivirus while picking the integrated updates for that I would like to suggest you that first make sure that you are getting the proper internet connection. If you do not connect your laptop with the internet daily then I think that also can be a reason behind your problem. That is why I will suggest you to connect your laptop with the internet daily so your antivirus can do all the updates smoothly.

If you are still facing the same problem then I think you try to update your antivirus manually. You can update your antivirus manually by doing following steps. First go to the official site of your antivirus and after that select your antivirus version. Now after doing that check for the latest virus definition files for your version and download it in your system. Now double click on that download file and after that your antivirus gets updated. I hope this trick will solve your issue.

First of all I would like to tell you that if you have patch your antivirus and after that you are facing this issue then I think you are facing this problem because if it. According to normally when we patch any trial version from that time it will not allow user to update the antivirus because originally that antivirus is trial. That is why I will suggest you to purchase the full version antivirus and after that you will not get any issue with your antivirus. I hope this trick will fix your issue.

I have followed all the above solution to solve my problem and I tried to fix my problem by Turing on the automatic updates from AVG antivirus setting but automatic updates are already turned on in my system. My internet connection is also ok and I connect my laptop daily with my internet. Manual updated worked fine with my laptop but I want my antivirus to pick integrated updates automatically. Please tell me what I should do to fix this.

As you have said in your post that you are facing this problem after installing the updated version of the antivirus then I think you have to uninstall the updated version of antivirus. Now after uninstalling the updated version of antivirus you have install the earlier version of antivirus. I think after switching back to old version you will not find this problem with your system and your antivirus will be able to pick up the integrated update. I hope this solution will fix your issue.