Thread: How to install and activate Avira Premium Security Suite

How to install and activate Avira Premium Security Suite

Hi, I have a laptop, and I have downloaded a antivirus software called Avira Premium Security Suite, and before installing it I have printed all the instructions which is required for installation and for further configuration, and I was installing the software that way only, and after completing the installation, I just get a prompt that I have to reboot the computer in order to complete the installation, but when I reboot it, the whole installation just wiped out, no files I can see in the program files for the AVIRA, and before rebooting I get the error 12. What would be the problem. Need suggestion.

Re: How to install and activate Avira Premium Security Suite

I think you’re having this problem because it might be possible that the copy you have is not proper, i mean to say, it is not properly downloaded, thus I would like to recommend you that you should download another copy and then try to install it again, and this time try to download it from the AVIRA’s website only, because from there you’ll get the original version, even though you download the free version.

Which operating system are you using, I think you should checked the compatibility of that software with your machine first and then try to install the software again, I was having this kind of problem when I was trying to install the software, and it was surprisingly because of the windows 7, so if you are using windows 7 then run the setup as a administrator, because the normal users don’t have the rights to install any such software in the system whereas administrator has a full rights to install anything on the machine.

As you have specified in the question, if you find the solution on the internet for these problem you’ll get the exact specification, as you have mentioned that you’re getting error 12, that means you don’t have space remain to install that software in the drive where you’re trying to install, I would say try to install the software in the same way, exactly same mentioned in the instruction but in the different drive apart from the drive on which you’re trying to install.

See, as soon as you install the software, configuring is too simple, you can do it on your own, you don’t have to bother about. But still I would recommend you that, if this is not installing, you should try to download another software, I am using AVG and it is too good in detecting the virus from the pc, and provides the best solution, I mean to say, it don’t delete the files directly, rather move in the other folders in such a way that it couldn’t affect other files, thus you should download that first.